Recipe: Appetizing How to Prepare Grilled Horse Mackerel
How to Prepare Grilled Horse Mackerel. Japanese recipe❉Grilled Cut Open and Dried Horse Mackerel is regularly taken in the Japanese breakfast. Its salty taste and strong fish flavor goes perfectly. Mackerel are great for barbecuing – they have a tasty, robust flavour which stands up well to the smokiness of a barbecue.
The combination of the smooth texture of tofu. I guarantee that your barbeque guests have never had this charcoal grilled delicacy before, and that. This film about the HORSE MACKEREL, belongs to the serie: How to prepare the BEST FISH in the WORLD. You can cook How to Prepare Grilled Horse Mackerel using 2 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of How to Prepare Grilled Horse Mackerel
- Prepare 4 of Horse Mackerel.
- It’s 1 of Coarse salt.
This promo and instructional serie was created by Fileira do Pescado (fileiradopescado.com) with the support of the Hotel Schools of Turismo de Portugal (turismodeportugal.pt). Preparing the mackerel is not a difficult process. You just need to keep CLEANLINESS IN MIND!! In Korea, mackerel is mainly grilled or stewed.
How to Prepare Grilled Horse Mackerel step by step
- [Remove the scutes] Cut off the scutes (hard scales on the outside of horse mackerel) from the tail end using a sawing motion..
- [Remove the gills] Place the fish with its back facing down, and cut the bone under the lower jaw..
- Open the gill flaps, and use a knife to remove the gills..
- [Remove the guts] Position the fish with the head on your right. Cut a 3-4 cm slit from under the dorsal fin to the stomach..
- Use the tip of the knife to remove the guts..
- [Rinse] Clean well until all the guts are removed..
- Position the head on the left and cut two diagonal slits..
- [Salt] Rub coarse salt all over the fish..
- [Dust with salt] Salt the tail and dorsal fins with salt..
- Salt inside the cleaned cavity..
- Set aside for 20 – 30 minutes..
- Grill for 20 minutes..
- It's done..
These are great, but this method to eat this fresh fish is, really Remember that it is your responsibility to safely handle and prepare raw, uncooked foods. Fish markets sell small mackerel whole and divide larger mackerel into steaks and fillets. The flesh is thick, fatty and savory, and you can use a variety of cooking methods to prepare a delicious Remove the steaks from the grill. Allow them to stand for five minutes, until the juices redistribute. For those of you who eat Mackerel, how do you like to prepare it?