How to Make Appetizing Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT)
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT).
You can cook Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT)
- Prepare 450 gr of white rice.
- Prepare 100 gr of pineapple, cut to taste.
- Prepare 150 gr of meat (beef, chicken, shrimp etc…), cut to taste.
- Prepare 1 of egg, made scrambled.
- You need 30 gr of cashew nuts, roasted/oven.
- Prepare 20 gr of raisins.
- Prepare 50 gr of carrots, cut into small squares.
- It’s 50 gr of string bean, cut to taste.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 30 gr of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of leeks, cut into 1 cm pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger, grated/chopped finely.
- Prepare 50 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Sugar and salt.
- It’s of Vegetable oil / olive oil for frying.
- Prepare of COMPLEMENTARY INGRED.:.
- It’s 1 of red chili, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of fried shallots.
- It’s 2 stalks of celery.
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) instructions
- Heat a little oil and saute garlic, onion and ginger until fragrant. Add all meat, carrots, pineapple, and string bean. Cook until the vegetables soften..
- Add white rice, curry powder and scrambled eggs then mix well. Add thick coconut milk, stir again..
- Then add cashews, raisins and chives. Stir well..
- Enter sweet soy sauce, fish sauce, tomato sauce, pepper powder and salt. Adjust taste..
- Serve with a sprinkling of fried shallot, red pepper and celery..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)