Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Lemon rice with mix salad
Lemon rice with mix salad. Lemon rice recipe with stovetop & instant pot instructions. South Indian lemon rice made by Lemon rice recipe with traditional & instant pot methods – Lemon rice is one of the most popular South However many people love it with plain yogurt or curd , pickle , raita , chutney , salad or kosambari. Minty, lemony rice salad made with basmati rice, peas, mint, lemon, and raisins.
A fresh lemon-herb dressing pairs well with the nutty flavor of basmati rice. Cool and gently fluff the basmati before dressing to ensure a light salad. Gently fluff the rice with a fork and pour into a large bowl to cool completely. You can have Lemon rice with mix salad using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon rice with mix salad
- You need 1 bowl of wash and clean basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of rosted groundnut.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 of spring bunches of fresh curry leaves.
- You need 2 of chopped dry red chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of chana dal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of urd dal (lentils).
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare Pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 1 of chopped medium size onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tbs salt (as ur required).
- It’s As needed of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of For salad.
- It’s 1 of chopped tomato.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of chopped cucumber.
- You need 2 of slit green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped green coriander leaves.
I increase the lime to juice of We all loved this rice. I cooked it in a rice cooker and then mixed everything in a bowl. We used it the first night as an accompaniment to some Lemon-Cilantro Chicken, and fluffed and heated it up. Lemon rice is a delicious south Indian dish.
Lemon rice with mix salad step by step
- Now in a cooker add rice and as required water now pressure cook up to 1 whistles then reduce the flame..
- Now it is cooled completely then open the lid and transfer on the plates and keep it in refrigerator for 30 min..
- So that it doesn't becomes sticky..
- Now heat the frying pan take some oil then add chna dal& urd dal satue it for few minutes..
- Then add mustard seeds crinkle it then add pinch of asafoetida,curry leaves,dry red chilli, green chilli stir it few minutes then add onion saute it nice pink colour..
- Now add rice and salt to taste, rosted groundnut mix it properly then lastly add lemon juice mix it properly now reduce the flame..
- Now transfer in a serving bowl and serve hot..
- It is best served with raita..
Lemon juice gives a very refreshing and tangy flavor to the rice. Add the chana dal, stir-fry for about a minute. Add turmeric and mix it well. Add the pre-cooked rice, peanuts and sprinkle salt and lemon juice over the rice. This lemon rice dish is one of the easiest to make. already cooked or steamed rice is mixed with a spiced lemon and peanut mixture.