Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Fried eggs for breakfast
Fried eggs for breakfast. A fried egg, is a cooked dish made from one or more eggs which are removed from their shells and placed into a frying pan, and fried with minimal accompaniment. Fried eggs are traditionally eaten for breakfast in many countries but may also be served at other times of the day. From Fancy frittata, omelets, Indian French toast, the best scrambled eggs, breakfast quiche and Indian egg recipes to perfect boiled eggs or soft boiled egg.
For neater shape, break eggs into. Fried eggs are one of the easy breakfast ideas from Nigeria. You could serve with bread, yams or even noodles. You can cook Fried eggs for breakfast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried eggs for breakfast
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 5 slice of fresh green Pepper.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need pinch of of salt.
- Prepare 1 medium of carrot.
- Prepare 3 slice of green beans.
- You need dash of of bouillon cube.
- Prepare pinch of of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of oil for free.
When you are running late to meet up with office hours, this recipe will save you lots of headaches. ????. I made this for myself this morning, it was a quick fix. I eat this kind of food when I am. Achieve the perfect fried egg with a crispy bottom and runny yolk.
Fried eggs for breakfast instructions
- Heat a nonstick pan and add oil,once hot add in all your veggies,salt,bouillon cube and stir fry for 2mins..
- Crack eggs in a mixing bowl and whisk,bring down your veggies and pour it into the eggs.mix all together immediately.
- Put back your pan on the fire and pour the mixture..
- Fry each side for 1min and serve. Am eating mine with sugar free bread..
Simple yet satisfying, it can be enjoyed in a variety of dishes from breakfast to dinner. Potato pancakes with fried egg Life is a tricky business. All we need is egg, bread, few fresh veggies, butter/oil and seasonings like salt and pepper. Veggies like lettuce, cabbage, onions, tomatoes, capsicum, cucumber and grated carrots go well to make this fried egg sandwich. Fried eggs… one of life's simple pleasures.