How to Cook Perfect Khao Maew
Khao Maew. Khao manee (bahasa Thai: ขาว มณี, RTGS: khao mani, artinya "permata putih"), juga dikenal sebagai kucing mata berlian, adalah salah satu ras kucing langka yang berasal dari Bangkok, Thailand. Khao manee sangat terkenal di daerah asalnya. Kucing ini sudah ada sejak ratusan tahun yang lalu.
What hotels are near Chao Mae Tubtim Thong Shrine? Details of the Chao Mae Tuptim shrine, also known as Bangkok's Penis Shrine, with photos and directions showing the location and how to get there. The Khao Manee is a very rare breed of cat that I have only recently stumbled upon. You can cook Khao Maew using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Khao Maew
- Prepare 2 of Thai grilled mackerel (can use normal mackerel).
- Prepare 1 of small cup Nam Pla Plick (check my recipe).
- You need 5-8 of green beans (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of shallots (finely sliced).
- Prepare 1 bunch of dill (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1-2 of bird eyes chilli 🌶 (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of lime.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber (sliced).
- You need of Coriander for garnish.
It is a native of Thailand as is the Siamese, Burmese and Korat. Although the Burmese is also native to neighbouring. The Khao manee "White Jewel" is a modern name, not appearing in any of the manuscripts and likely came from Rama V The Khao Manee is also a rare color in Maew Boran. See Video of Chao Mae Tuptim Shrine at bottom of this page.
Khao Maew step by step
- Grilled or shallow fried your mackerel until lovely, crisp and golden. Leave it to cool and take the bones out..
- Put some cooked rice in a mixing bowl. Add some green beans, shallots, half of mackerel and dills..
- Add some Nam Pla Plick, chilli flakes and mix well..
- Well hand mix is the best (don’t forget to wash your hands first!).
- Serve on a plate with the rest of mackerel, cucumber, red chilli and lime..
See Location Map The Chao Mae Tuptim shrine is located on the grounds of the Nai Lert Bangkok Hotel. Khao Maeo is situated south of Khlong Yai. Khao Maeo from Mapcarta, the free map. Sightseeing at the Nai Lert Park Lingam shrine… The goddess: Chao Mae Tuptim. To get a photo of the wooden carving depicting the goddess.