Recipe: Perfect Warm Rice & Olive Salad
Warm Rice & Olive Salad. Cooking large meals is all about timing. Unfortunately, getting the timing right can take practice, and until that happens, you are left with food done in advance to the rest of the meal. Arrange a mix of salad leaves on each plate, drizzle with extra olive oil and lemon and spoon the rice salad on top.
This Instructable will show you how to make a rice bag that you can hold – on your lap, over your feet/ankles, across your. A wide variety of warm rice options are available to you, such as color, style, and product type. These DIY rice hand warmers are a great way to use up some fabric scraps! You can have Warm Rice & Olive Salad using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Warm Rice & Olive Salad
- It’s 4 of green onions.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, very fine chopped.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 small of can sliced black olives.
- You need 12 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 4 tbsp of flat leaf parsley, chopped.
- You need 3/4 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked & cooled (but still warm)long grain white rice.
- It’s 1 of juice from half of a lemon.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of mild chili power.
These would make a great handmade gift to give with a pair of warm gloves, or as a cute stocking stuffer! See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, food. SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you Stream Tracks and Playlists from Warm Rice on your desktop or mobile device. Rice do stay warm and meet all the state rules and regulations.
Warm Rice & Olive Salad instructions
- set cooked cooled but still warm rice to the side..
- dice red pepper..
- chop green onion..
- in a skillet or pot add oil, onion, olives, red pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and lemon juice..
- turn heat on high and cook for only 3 minutes until hot and parsley gets soft and wilted.
- meanwhile quarter the tomatoes..
- add to pot\skillet. saute for another minute until tomatoes are just warm..
- turn off heat and add rice. toss to coat..
- pour into serving bowl..
- great served with fajitas! 🙂 or tacos..
- serves about 4-5..
I had the state inspector check this Keep rice warm. Mine did come with a dent on the side of the warmer but didn't bother me much. A flavourful brown and wild rice salad with aubergine (eggplant), lentils and sun-dried tomatoes. An ideal meal prep dish that can be enjoyed warm or cold. Make the rice as it says on the pack, then tip into a bowl.