Recipe: Delicious Thandai stuffed Paneer Ball sweet
Thandai stuffed Paneer Ball sweet. Mawa Paneer Thandai Balls is both sweet and savory and a great dessert everyone will love. For stuffing, in a non-stick pan mix condensed milk, milk powder and Thandai masala cook on low flame until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan and turn into dough consistency. Holi is festival of colors.so why your food should be plain?
Add a little zing to it, and learn how to make thandai rasmalai * Put in the fridge and garnish it with almonds, pine nuts, pistachio and gold leaf. * Add a few drops of thandai in it. Thandai is an Indian drink made with milk, nuts and spices like saffron, fennel. One must make dish for Holi is obviously Gujiya (a sweet dumpling filled with dried milk) and the other is Thandai is made using a number of nuts and spices which are said to have a cooling effect on the body and hence the. while the recipe for thandai is extremely simple, yet some variations and tips while preparing it. firstly, and more importantly sardai drink finally, do visit my other beverages recipes collection with this recipe post of thandai recipe. it includes recipes like mango lassi, sweet lassi, cold coffee, chocolate. You can cook Thandai stuffed Paneer Ball sweet using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thandai stuffed Paneer Ball sweet
- Prepare 1 cup of paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mithai mate.
- It’s 1 tsp of elaichi powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red food colour.
- It’s 1 tsp of green food colour.
- You need For of thandai stuffing-.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pistachios.
- It’s 1/2 cup of poppy seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melon seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of almonds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of whole jeera.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of whole black pepper.
- It’s 5-6 of elaichi.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
Aliv che laadu is a traditional Maharashtrian sweet made with iron and calcium rich Garden Cress seeds. It is a winter delicacy and is specially made for the new moms. The ladoos ( sweet balls) are made using jaggery , fresh coconut , dry fruits and garden cress seeds. Thandai recipe is the perfect drink for the festive occasion of Holi and Shivratri.
Thandai stuffed Paneer Ball sweet step by step
- First we will make the thandai powder.for that we need to soak the nuts and seeds in water for 5-6 hours..
- Strain the water and grind the ingredients until smooth.Add the milk.Strain the mixture.mix little mithai mate..
- Now make small balls..
- Now for panner sweet grade the panner and mix sugar. Heat the pan and fry until soft. Add mithai mate. Cook until they start releasing water. Switch off the flame and start making small balls. make a hole for thandai stuffing..
- Now make a perfect ball..
- Now take two bowls and pour powdered coconut add food colour and mix it..
- Now take the ball and dip it into the coloured coconut powder. Holi special thandai stuffed sweet is ready..
What is Thandai. 'Thand' in Hindi means cold, and therefore thandai refers to 'a refreshing drink that has a cooling effect.' It is quite popular in the Northern part of India and is considered as a summer coolant too! Thandai recipe with step by step photos and video – This is an easy recipe of refreshing thandai drink for the Holi festival. It is a traditional drink, popular in the northern parts of India. Its made with a mix of dry fruits, seeds and a few spices. The word "thandai" means that which is cooling or cools and is.