Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Pan Fried Fish Cakes w/Pomegranate & Lime Vinaigrette
Pan Fried Fish Cakes w/Pomegranate & Lime Vinaigrette.
You can have Pan Fried Fish Cakes w/Pomegranate & Lime Vinaigrette using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Fish Cakes w/Pomegranate & Lime Vinaigrette
- It’s of Fish Cakes.
- Prepare of ground Tilapia fish.
- You need of bread crumbs.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of lemon pepper.
- It’s of ground mustard.
- You need of chopped dried seaweed.
- You need of EVOO for frying.
- It’s of Vinaigrette.
- It’s of pomegranate molasses.
- Prepare of EVOO.
- It’s of lime juice (actually 1/8, but couldn't put it).
- It’s of black sesame seeds.
- It’s of white sesame seeds.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
Pan Fried Fish Cakes w/Pomegranate & Lime Vinaigrette instructions
- Combine all Fish Cake ingredients except EVOO. Mix well..
- Make into patties.
- Heat frying pan until it starts to smoke a little. Add enough EVOO to your frying pan to coat the bottom..
- Once oil starts to ripple, turn heat down to medium high and add your Fish Cakes..
- Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes, or until a nice golden brown, then flip and cook other side for 4 to 6 minutes, or again, until a nice golden brown..
- While the Fish Cakes are cooking, mix Vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk with a fork for about 2 minutes, then set aside until ready to serve..
- Once Fish Cakes are done cooking, place then on a paper towel to drain excess oil..
- To plate, simply place on a plate, add your side dish, then drizzle Fish Cake with Vinaigrette and serve while hot. (Don't forget to stir the Vinaigrette right before you drizzle it over the Fish Cake).
- Enjoy! I sure did!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)