Easiest Way to Make Yummy Coconut Fried Rice and TLC salad
Coconut Fried Rice and TLC salad. It's a fan favorite Lao dish that everyone loves for its crunchy rice balls. I break down the ingredients and demystify it so you too can eat this delicious. Vegetarian weeknight fried rice with sautéed kale, coconut flakes and rice.
While I was savoring my first test. Coconut Fried Rice – Rice cooked in broth and coconut milk with lots of vegetables and protein. The end product is an enticing combination of textures, colors, and flavors. You can cook Coconut Fried Rice and TLC salad using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Fried Rice and TLC salad
- It’s 2 cups of rice.
- It’s of Groundnut oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of red bell pepper.
- It’s of Onion bulbs.
- You need of Spring onions.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- It’s of Fresh Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Coconut cream powder.
- Prepare of Curry and thyme.
- It’s of Green bell pepper.
- It’s cubes of Seasoning.
- You need of Lettuce.
- You need of Cucumber.
- You need of Sausage/liver.
- Prepare of Chicken.
It smells heavenly and tastes even better! Coconut fried rice Learn how to make this quick and easy delicious vegetarian meal , made with coconut milk ,garlic, and a touch of curry with steps. Coconut Fried Rice – Easy, tasty tropical rice that will heat the spot. Your favorite fried rice on a next level!
Coconut Fried Rice and TLC salad instructions
- Steam chicken with spices of your choice: ginger, garlic, curry and thyme..
- Wash and parboil 2 cups of rice.
- Dice red bell pepper, onions and vegetables for the rice ie carrots, green bell pepper, green peas, spring onions, sausage (or liver).
- Cook rice with chicken stock. Add curry, thyme and seasoning cubes to the mix. Add a sachet of powdered Coconut cream. Boil rice till water dries and rice is tender yet firm..
- Sauté the vegetables, pepper, sausage for 5 minutes. Ensure it is still fresh and firm..
- Mix vegetables with rice, stir and let it cook for 3 minutes..
- For TLC salad, cut tomatoes and onions into rings, grate carrots and cut lettuce. Mix with salad cream, ready to eat.
- Serve rice, with peppered chicken or a side of your choice..
What is better than Fried rice? This Coconut Fried Rice gained VIP status when I took it to a potluck a while back. At the potluck was various women from different countries. Make this Coconut Fried Rice for everything from parties to potlucks to entertaining at home to quick dinner. It is vegan too which means no meat or chicken or.