Easiest Way to Make Perfect Royal Thandai Kheer
Royal Thandai Kheer. Enjoy the festival of colours with festival of ingredients. Thandai Kheer is easy and sure to bring more joy to the Indian Festivity of Holi. #holi #kheer. Everyone likes kheer but this one you will love!
Please share this recipe with your friends and families. Thandai Kheer or Thandai Rice pudding is perfect dessert to celebrate holi. Thandai Rice kheer is cooked with rice and I have used homemade Thandai masala. You can cook Royal Thandai Kheer using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Royal Thandai Kheer
- It’s 1 1/2 litre of Full fat Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Roohafza syrup.
- Prepare of For Thandai Masala.
- Prepare 5-6 of Almond.
- You need 1 tsp of Melon seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of White pepper powder.
- It’s 8-10 of fresh rose petals.
- Prepare 3-4 of cashewnuts.
- You need 4 of cardamom.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Poppy seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kewra water.
- It’s 8-10 of pistachios.
- It’s of For Rose balls.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of desicated coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of roohafza.
- Prepare As needed of Rose and rose petals for garnishing.
Thandai Flavored Rice Kheer Recipe is a delicious Indian dessert which is made from rice, milk and flavored with Thandai Masala. It makes a perfect dessert that you can make for parties like Holi or. Sabudana Kheer or Sago Kheer is the commonest type of sweet dish, enjoyed during the fasting Lauki Ki Kheer is a simple dessert made using bottle gourd and milk. It can be had for Vrat as well.
Royal Thandai Kheer instructions
- Wash rice and add pinch ghee mix well and keep it a side for 5-10min. Without water..
- Boil Milk till itreduce 1/4part Stir cont. Add sugar. stir and cook for 5min. Mix well. Turn off flame. Transfer in another vessel. Let it cool on room temp..
- For Thandai Masala:- soak Almond and pistachio for 1/2hr. And peel remove skin. Take amixie jar mix almond cashewnuts white pepper soaked poppy seeds melon seeds cardamom fennel seeds nutmeg and churn make a fine powder..
- Now add rooh hafza kewra water fresh rose petals in a milk and blend with blender. Put in a freeze 4-5hrs..
- For rose balls:-Mix desicated coconut and rooh hafza and make a balls..
- Now Take a serving bowl pour Royal Thandai Kheer and garnish with chopped rose petals chopped pistachio and coconut rose balls. Delicious Healthy Royal Thandai Kheer is ready to serve..
Thandai is an incredibly rich tasting drink. It is made using an assortment of dried fruit seeds, dry fruits and spices providing a shot of energy in every gulp. Dryfruit sharbat, Dryfruit Syrup, Dryfruit milkshake. Everyone likes kheer but this one you will love! Make this Thandai kheer and enjoy the unique taste and texture. #Ecolean #PremaInALitre #LeanTowardsEcolean.