How to Prepare Delicious Chocolate ganache cake
Chocolate ganache cake. Learn how to make a moist and delicious chocolate ganache cake. This can also be a chocolate mousse cake. This video demonstrates how to decorate a cake.
Chocolate Ganache Cake from Barefoot Contessa. Chocolate lovers, this is a cake you have to try! And try, and try, and try. You can have Chocolate ganache cake using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate ganache cake
- You need of for cake :.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coco powder.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 TSP of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 TSP of instant coffee powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of lukewarm water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 TSP of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 TSP of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 TSP of vinegar.
- It’s of for ganache:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of coco powder.
- It’s 1 TSP of instant coffee powder.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
MORE+ LESS This Chocolate Ganache Cake is not a typical cakey -type chocolate cake. The cake is a single layer, and it's dense and chocolatey and very rich. It's the sort of chocolate cake that chocolate lovers. Ganache (/ɡəˈnɑːʃ/; French: [ganaʃ]) is a glaze, icing, sauce, or filling for pastries, made from chocolate and cream.
Chocolate ganache cake step by step
- Sieve flour, Coco powder, baking soda, salt and coffee powder and keep aside.
- Add sugar, vanilla essence, oil, vinegar in lukewarm water and mix well until sugar dissolves.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together with whisk properly.
- Grease a cake tin with some olive oil and dust some flour over it..
- Pour the batter in tin and bake in preheated oven at 190° for 35-40 minutes..
- For ganache boil the water and add all the ingredients and mix and whisk well until a smooth and pouring consistency ganache is formed..
- When the cake is baked properly, then cool it for 10 minutes and pour ganache over it and let it set for atleast 30 minutes..
- This is basic chocolate ganache cake. You can decorate it with some nuts or fresh fruits..
Ganache is normally made by heating equal parts by weight of cream and chopped chocolate, warming the cream first, then pouring it over the chocolate. This Chocolate Ganache is so easy to prepare with only two ingredients – chocolate & heavy whipping cream! Keywords: chocolate ganache, chocolate ganache recipe, chocolate ganache for cake. The volume of ganache for the filling/frosting should make enough to fill and frost a two. This chocolate ganache cake is the ultimate in chocolate luxury and decadence, and it couldn't be easier to make.