Recipe: Yummy Dal Fry and Jeera Rice with mayonnaise salad
Dal Fry and Jeera Rice with mayonnaise salad. Make Your Salad What You Want. Order Online and Pick Up In Restaurant! Wasabi Mayo Avocado and Potato Salad.
A nice combination of fish fry along with dal and Jeera Rice. This delicious Crispy spicy fish fry makes for a great appetizer for a side to a meal. Some people also love papad, pickle, simple vegetable stir fry or a vegetable salad on the side with dal fry and rice. You can cook Dal Fry and Jeera Rice with mayonnaise salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dal Fry and Jeera Rice with mayonnaise salad
- Prepare 1/2 cup of washed and soaked rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of washed and soaked moong dal.
- Prepare As needed of Water for consistency.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of jeera/cumin seeds.
- Prepare 3-4 of curry leaves.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of haldi(Turmeric) powder.
Dal fry is made by soft cooking lentils in a pressure cooker. Method for making the Dal Fry Drain the water from the soaked dal and add the dal to a pressure cooker. Serve dal fry hot with parathas, rotis, jeera rice or plain steamed basmati rice accompanied with onion-tomato raita, papad, lime/lemon slices or mango pickle or onion salad or kachumber. You can also garnish it with some more coriander leaves while serving.
Dal Fry and Jeera Rice with mayonnaise salad instructions
- In a bottom vessel pan add 1tsp oil as oil heats add water and salt when water starts boiling then add rice and cook it..
- Now in a cooker add moong dal, salt, haldi powder and water and cook it for 3 whistle. After 3 whistle let the cooker cool down then open the lid. Mash the dal. If required add little water to make consistency of a dal..
- For jeera rice tadka in a pan add 1tsp oil then add jeera as it sprinkle add this to cooked rice mix them all together..
- For dal tadka heat 2tbsp oil then add jeera, curry leaves and dry red chilli as it crackles add this to cooked dal mix them together serve dal fry with hot jeera rice. And mayonnaise salad..
Super simple & quick recipes to make fluffy, non-sticky & flavorful jeera rice every time. Restaurant Style Jeera Rice by Tarla Dalal. Restaurant Style Dal Tadka and Jeera Rice Recipe/ How to make Dal fry at home. You can choose the method that suits your time and budget. Jeera rice only needs a few simple ingredients.