Recipe: Delicious Eggless Chocolate date and walnut cake
Eggless Chocolate date and walnut cake. Shake the cake pan from the sides. Place in the pre heated oven. Serve the date and walnut cake warm with some tea or coffee.
You could use a blender or food processor. Soft and moist eggless dates and walnut cake which taste so yummy. This cake taste amazing with a cup of tea. You can cook Eggless Chocolate date and walnut cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate date and walnut cake
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar (powdered).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Curd.
- You need 1/3 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive oil or any oil.
- It’s as needed of Walnuts and dates- some small chopped.
This cake was so moist, plus the sweetness from the dates was so good and the crunchyness from the walnutswas lovely. Totally this cake is so healthy and taste great with a cup of coffee or chai. Eggless Dates and Walnut Cake is a healthier, soft and moist cake that is perfect for your tea time bakes, This Eggless cake with the flavor of Dates and Wal. Chocolaty Eggless Chocolate Walnut Cake Batter Grease a cake tin with oil.
Eggless Chocolate date and walnut cake step by step
- Sieve all the dry ingredients like- flour, baking powder, baking soda,Cocoa powder and salt in a bowl..
- Method:- Mix coffee powder and milk to make a paste..
- Take another bowl and mix curd and milk to make a smooth paste. Now mix oil, vanilla essence, coffee paste. Now add sugar and mix properly by using cut and fold method. Now add dates and walnuts..
- Prepare a baking dish either grease it or line it up with parchment paper.pour the batter and tap it for few times to level it up..
- Baking options- Oven- 180 degrees for 30 to 40 min Air fryer- 160 degrees for 25 min.
- Check in between with a toothpick or knife.
- The cake is ready. Let it cool down..
- Cut it in the desired shape.I have cut into triangles. Decorate as per your creativity. I have used icing sugar and dusted it over the cake. Enjoy with tea or coffee.😍.
Sprinkle some flour and tap the cake tin from all the sides so that the cake tin gets coated with flour. This step ensures that the cake doesn't stick to the cake tin. Eggless Dates and Walnut Loaf Cake is a wholesome eggless and healthier cake that is made using Whole Wheat Flour and without adding refined sugar. This old-fashioned favourite is proof that you don't need to invent new recipes in order to eat healthily. Despite being very low in fat it has a lovely light, moist texture, thanks to the dried dates, and makes a pleasant alternative to a conventional fruited cake.