How to Prepare Perfect 10-Minute Prep Chocolate Cake
10-Minute Prep Chocolate Cake. This Chocolate Cake Made in the Microwave is moist, fudgy, and packed with chocolate and can be made in MINUTES. Add chocolate chips and fold into mixture until well combined. Pour the cake mixture into a microwave safe baking pan.
These Mini Chocolate Cupcakes are delicious and fragrant. These cupcakes filled with a piece of chocolate in the centre is very simple to make. Homemade Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Almond Buttermilk Frosting. You can have 10-Minute Prep Chocolate Cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 10-Minute Prep Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 1 of ★ Chocolate bar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Soy milk.
- It’s 1 of ☆ Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆ Olive oil.
- It’s 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 1 of Powdered sugar.
This chocolate cake is made form a mix, my homemade chocolate cake mix that is! The BEST chocolate cake recipe ever! Super chocolate-y, rich, moist an delicate! This basic recipe for chocolate cake layers is perfect for any cake or cupcakes!
10-Minute Prep Chocolate Cake instructions
- In a bowl, combine the ☆ ingredients. In a small microwave-safe bowl, add the ★ ingredients and microwave it for 30 seconds..
- Combine the ★ ingredients thoroughly. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Pour the ★ chocolate mixture into the ☆ mixture. Add the pancake mix into it and mix well with a spatula..
- Pour the batter into the pan, even out the surface with a spatula, and bake it in a preheated oven (180℃) for 30 minutes. Insert a bamboo skewer to test it out, and if it comes out clean, it is done..
- Cool it off and sprinkle some powdered sugar on with a tea strainer if desired..
This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. All our articles and reviews are written independently by the Netmums editorial team. The BEST Chocolate Cake Recipe in the world. This moist, rich chocolate cake with chocolate frosting is one of the most popular recipes on Modern Honey. Let's get back to this Love at First Sight Cake because I am falling in love with this more and more by the minute.