Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Chocolate Cake Made with Pancake Mix and Cocoa
Chocolate Cake Made with Pancake Mix and Cocoa. Chocolate Cake Made with Pancake Mix and Cocoa. Yay another baking vlog using pancake mix. You can actually use Pancake mix na chocolate flavor.
Once everything is mixed, set the batter aside to rest while you make the. To make chocolate cake from white cake mix is as easy as adding some form of cocoa-derived product to the batter. The result can taste as good as homemade. You can have Chocolate Cake Made with Pancake Mix and Cocoa using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake Made with Pancake Mix and Cocoa
- Prepare 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- It’s 50 grams of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 100 grams of Sugar.
- You need 100 grams of Milk.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 100 grams of Olive oil (Or vegetable oil, or melted butter).
Unsweetened baking chocolate is made from finely ground cocoa beans and has no sugar, according to the Confectionery Foundation. This is a rich and moist chocolate cake. It only takes a few minutes to prepare the batter. Frost with your favorite chocolate frosting.
Chocolate Cake Made with Pancake Mix and Cocoa step by step
- This is the cocoa I used. If you are using pure or unsweetened cocoa, add an extra 30 g of sugar..
- Preheat the oven to 170°C..
- Mix all the ingredients together well, and pour into a cake tin. Drop once or twice onto your counter or work surface to remove air bubbles..
- I topped the cake in the photo with coconut before baking it..
- Bake at 170°C for 40-45 minutes to finish!.
In a large bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. NOTE: It's better to use a spoon rather than a whisk. Add and mix the melted butter and the vanilla. In another large bowl, mix the sieved flour, cocoa powder, and the baking powder. This chocolate cake is made form a mix, my homemade chocolate cake mix that is!