How to Prepare Tasty Chocolate cake covered with custard
Chocolate cake covered with custard. Chocolate Magic Custard Cake with a very soft center. It might crack when slicing, but this makes the cake even more tempting! Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St.
Chocolate Cake Mikado – thin, flaky cake layers that are frosted with Chocolate Custard Buttercream. Cover with plastic wrap, then set a cutting board on top, next set something heavy on top of the cutting board to help the cake set. This rich, sticky chocolate cake is given a low-fat 'bakeover', then served with chocolate custard for a perfect retro, weekend pud. You can have Chocolate cake covered with custard using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake covered with custard
- It’s 2 cups of self raising flour.
- You need 11/2 cups of milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of almond essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 4 tsp of cocoa powder.
Meanwhile, mix the custard powder, sugar and cocoa together in a saucepan. Stir in dribbles of milk until you get a smooth paste. The cake I'm raving about is Very Vanilla Magic Custard Cake. It is creamy, yet cake-like and it literally makes your taste-buds do the happy dance and sing.
Chocolate cake covered with custard step by step
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients.. flour, sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder.
- Another bowl mix all liquid ingredients… milk, oil, vanila essence… then mix it with dry ingredients… pour gradually and mix same time….
- Grease a the mould and preheat oven for 10 minutes and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes…
- For decorations… some graded or finely chopped almonds, chocolates, Fruits…. Take 4 tspoon full of custard powder, 4 tsp of milk powder, 4 tsp of sugar, 1 tsp vanila essence.. 11/2 cups of water…
- Boil water add sugar… add another bowl mix custard powder and milk powder add vanilla essence… pour this mixture slowly into boiling water and keep stirring same time….
- When it becomes a thik consistency it is ready pour it directly on cold cake made… so as it gives a smooth texture and decorate with almonds, fruits and chocolates…
Magic cake magic time: Magic cake needs time to come to room temperature and time to sit in the refrigerator (covered lightly) to really turn out. Treat yourself with this easy recipe for chocolate custard cake from Delish.com. In a medium bowl bowl, whisk together the flour and cocoa powder. In medium bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder and ground cinnamon with whisk. This gorgeous chocolate custard is just like Granny used to make and it's so easy!