How to Cook Appetizing Baked Pork Steaks & Fries
Baked Pork Steaks & Fries. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now Chips, crackers, cookies and more. Pork Recipes Pork Tenderloin Recipes Turkey Recipes.
Peel and slice apples, sprinkle with a bit of corn starch, toss with a bit of olive oil and some cinnamon, brown sugar and cumin and bake with the pork steaks. Baked Pork Steaks and Mushrooms & Onions. Also, fatter pork meat is perfect for grills. You can have Baked Pork Steaks & Fries using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Pork Steaks & Fries
- It’s 2 of pork steaks.
- Prepare to taste of kosher salt.
- It’s to taste of course black pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Worchestershire sauce.
- You need of Hand cut fries.
- Prepare of Crisco oil.
In this case, you need pork steaks. Too thin slices will not preserve juiciness inside when cooked. Pork chops like loin chops are lower in fat if compared to steak. They come out much drier and absorb fewer liquids upon cooking.
Baked Pork Steaks & Fries instructions
- Season meat then add onions, garlic, a little water, and sauce to a roasting pan..
- Put in a 350 degrees oven and bake 30 to 35 min..
- Heat the oil an, fry the potatoes till golden brown..
- Can add bbq sauce.
Pork Chops — the ultimate pork showdown! Plus, a flawless gravy recipe perfect for smothering any cut of pork. Baked Pork Steak Recipe – tender and juicy pork shoulder steaks, lightly browned on the stove top and then cooked in the oven together with mushrooms and onions for a quick and effortless meal. Very easy to make and delicious. Pork steaks can be in a couple of different cuts like arm or blade steaks.