Recipe: Yummy Eggless Cake in a mug
Eggless Cake in a mug. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make Seriously though, you're probably so over mug cakes and you're probably rolling your eyes at me right now but STOP! I promise you this isn't like.
Place butter and milk in a coffee cup or mug. Stir in brown sugar and vanilla extract then mix in flour, chocolate chips and pinch of salt. I have been posting all savory Sundals & side dish recipes for past week and for a change wanted to share this Instant Chocolate Cake recipe which i tried long long back and now only got time to click and share this easy & single serving Chocolate cake. You can cook Eggless Cake in a mug using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Cake in a mug
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of sugar Powdered.
- Prepare 1/8 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/8 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Oil (I have used Olive Oil you can use any oil).
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Milk.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Choco Chips.
This easy chocolate mug cake is made with flaked almonds and no egg. It is ready in a few minutes and perfect if you're dying for something sweet. So I've made a lot of mug cakes and these instructions are not right. This mug cake is easy to make, quick and made without using eggs.
Eggless Cake in a mug step by step
- Add all purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda & salt to a cup..
- Then add oil & milk slowly to the dry ingredients to ensure no lumps are formed..
- Then add vanilla essence and some choco chips to the mixture & stir well..
- At last mix the remaining choco chips to the mixture and don' stir it..
- Microwave at 600W for 1 min. Then switch the microwave to the highest power and microwave 1 more min. Put a knife and check the cake it should come out clean..
- I tried it in a OTG too. Preheat the oven at 185 deg C and bake for 10-12 min. Put a knife and check the cake it should come out clean. If not bake for some more time and check again till done..
The texture was soft and taste so great. In a mixing bowl add flour,sugar,baking powder and salt. Its been a long time since i shared an eggless mug cake recipe here. Its my long time wish to try out one minute vanilla cake as it is my most favourite flavour. Easy and quick to whip up, microwave eggless fudge mug cake.