Recipe: Yummy Ramen noodles pork and green bean stirfry
Ramen noodles pork and green bean stirfry. Packs a big flavour punch, made If you've ever been to a Chinese Szechuan restaurant, you might be familiar with a green bean and pork stir fry which is a firm favourite among. Here's a quick and easy ramen stir fry recipe for you! If you enjoy this video please feel free to share it with your friends!
I add carrots and green beans and double the noodle and sauce. Makes enough for lunches the next. The key to this one-dish meal s developing a nice char on the green beans. You can cook Ramen noodles pork and green bean stirfry using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ramen noodles pork and green bean stirfry
- You need of stir fry.
- You need 2 3/4 lb of lean pork stew meat.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of french cut green beans.
- It’s 14 1/2 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare 6 oz of ramen noodles.
- Prepare 6 of green onions chopped.
- It’s 1/2 large of onion sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of marinade.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sake.
- You need 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ponzu citrus.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
To do so, heat the oil in your skillet until it almost smokes before adding the beans. Stir-fry combines tender strips of chicken with vegetables and popular ramen noodles. Also went vegetarian so no chicken used green onions instead of regular onion and added bok choy and All Reviews for Ramen Noodle Stir-Fry with Chicken and Vegetables. Serve these noodles topped with some toasted sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
Ramen noodles pork and green bean stirfry instructions
- Trim the pork add to a bowl Add the marinade ingredients let sit at least 15 minutes.
- Chop the green onions discard the thick green parts.
- Heat the olive oil add the pork and marinade let brown both sides.
- Add the sliced onion , not the green onions those are for garnish and crunch.
- Add beans stir in well.
- Add your broth after the onions and green beans have cooked 2 minutes.
- Take your ramen noodles break them up into the dish let cook stirring constantly till noodles are separated and soft.
- The cornstarch off the pork will thicken the liquid that the noodles didn't absorb.
- Put a portion to a plate add green onions for your garnish hope you enjoy.
Tips for making this recipe perfectly. Chop up the bok choy into bite-sized pieces. Serve with steamed rice or noodles. This Chinese green bean stir-fry may seem simple, but it's truly delicious! I followed the recipe and served it with Maifun rice noodles, which was an ideal combination and took pasta night in an entirely new and.