Recipe: Delicious Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon
Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon. Remove tuna steaks from marinade, and wipe off excess marinade. Season the tuna to taste with salt and pepper, then sear in hot skillet to desired This recipe turned my non fish hubby into a fish guy! I followed the marinade and the dressing recipe to the tee.
Seared Tuna with Sauteed Green Beans. The tender garlic seared tuna is served on a bed of wilted spinach with sauteed garlic and onions. Keto pan-seared salmon with sauteed spinach and mushrooms is a quick & easy low carb & paleo dinner! You can cook Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon
- You need of seared tuna and marinade.
- It’s 2 of tuna stakes.
- You need 1 of fresh squeezed lime.
- Prepare 2 clove of of garlic crushed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger powder or 1 teaspoon fresh grated.
- It’s of Sauted spinach, mushrooms, onions, and bacon.
- You need 3 cup of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 small of red onion cut in half and sliced thin.
- It’s 2 medium of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 3 of srips of bacon sliced into 1/2 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 clove of of garlic sliced thin or minced.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
We love the combination of crispy, fried mushrooms and sauteed, delicate spinach. Adding tomatoes into the mix adds some body to your veggie sautee, while garlic adds tons of flavor and. An easy sweet potato crust topped with a savory mixture of Switch up your egg dish with this Spinach Quiche with Bacon Mushrooms and Onions ! This recipe from Paleo Running Momma uses sweet.
Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon instructions
- Whisk marinade ingredients add tuna stake set in fridge for about 20 mins. Turning at lesst once so the fish is completely covered.
- Heat fry pan add chopped bacon.
- Fry bacon until light brown. Add onions and mushrooms.
- Cook bacon, onions, and mushrooms until onions are translucent. Add garlic..
- Meanwhile, place flat top grill on stove and heat on low temp. Or ready another fry pan for tuna..
- When garlic has become a beautiful light brown and the bacon is well cooked add 3 cups of fresh spinach. ** I would only add one cup at a time because fresh spinach is so fluffy until it cooks down.**.
- On the flat top (or fry pan) add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and place tuna on..
- Sear tuna on each side for about 2 min. You want the center of the stake to be nice, pink, and juicy!.
- Add a squeeze of lemon and enjoy!.
- Last note*** I love tasted almond slices so I topped the sauted spinach with some. :).
Keep it rare in the center. Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks with Spinach, Mushrooms and Avocado Marinated and pan-seared tuna steaks with Asian flair are designed to impress both you and your guests, the next time you get together for dinner – at home. You will also want to make sure to. And it's often cheaper than bluefin tuna, with a very similar flavor profile and texture.