How to Prepare Delicious Chips, Pork and Guacamole
Chips, Pork and Guacamole. Launched in partnership with Snap Inc. Chips N Guacamole (Jingle Punks Remix) – Parker Bent [feat. Guacamole is great with or without cilantro, but I prefer to use the cilantro for Pico de Gallo.
This was everything guacamole should be: smooth and creamy with just the right amount of flavor. Nothing overpowering, nothing artificial, no jarred salas or other oddities to make it some sort of "creation". Guacamole has increased avocado sales in the U. You can have Chips, Pork and Guacamole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chips, Pork and Guacamole
- It’s 1 of kasuku Irish potatoes.
- It’s 500 g of pork.
- Prepare 6 of tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- It’s 1 bunch of coriander leaves.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Royco.
S. government lifting a ban on Tinga de pollo. Mexican Heritage Month Guest Post: Our guest today is Pily Guzmán, author of the beautiful blog Homemade Pickled Jalapeños, Quick and Easy. How to make Smoked Pork Chops in Chipotle Sauce. Swap tortilla chips for crisp bacon chips and dip in rich guacamole!
Chips, Pork and Guacamole instructions
- Peel the Irish potatoes and dice to chips shape. Wash well..
- Add the tomatoes to the already fried pork..
- Chop the pork to pieces and put in a cooking pot. Let it fry with a little oil then add 1 chopped onion.
- Add the coriander leaves, salt and royco. Let it cook for sometimes the remove from heat..
- Heat a frying pan with cooking oil for deep frying chips. Add the potatoes and fry the chips till ready..
- Prepare the gucamole with 3 tomatoes, 1 onion and avocado.
- Serve hot.
It's the perfect recipe for game-day entertaining or as a movie-watching munchie. The most important component to a successful bacon chip is using thick cut bacon, from quality-sourced pork, to ensure that it can hold up to dipping. This pulled pork guacamole is so delicious and absolutely loaded with flavor! It's a bit spicy, full of fresh lime and perfect with lots of chips! I always love to share some sort of pork-based recipe this week between Christmas and New Year's for those of you that eat it over the holiday for good luck.