Recipe: Appetizing Guacamole
Guacamole. In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. In a large bowl place the scooped avocado pulp and lime juice, toss to coat.
Few appetizers are more associated with Mexican food than guacamole. Who can resist this sumptuous green dip made from ripe avocados? This recipe has just the right balance of avocados, onion, jalapeños, cilantro and lime juice. You can have Guacamole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Guacamole
- Prepare 2 of ripe avocados mashed.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh coriander chopped.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of chilli sauce (I like Tabasco).
- It’s 1 of lime or lemon juice.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips.
This great dip is always the first to go at our barbeques. It's a simple guacamole, perfect for dipping tortilla chips or serving with tacos. To prevent browning, leave an avocado seed in it until serving. Some prefer their guac be simple and let the flavor of our avocados shine.
Guacamole step by step
- In a bowl, mix the avocados, tomatoes and onions..
- Add the lemon juice, chilli sauce and olive oil, mix well..
- Add the chopped coriander and salt. Mix well, try and adjust the salt if necessary. Serve with tortilla chips or the way you like! Enjoy.
Others like to go crazy on the mix-ins: spices, tomatoes, garlic, etc. If that's your thing, this guacamole recipe is the. In addition to its use in modern Mexican cuisine, it has become part of international and American cuisine as a dip, condiment and salad ingredient. Ditch your usual dip for cool, creamy guacamole and never look back. These easy + delicious guamole recipes are an avoca-DO.