Recipe: Delicious Tamales Pork Meat
Tamales Pork Meat. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. When cook, begin shredding the meat into fine threads. Drain the chiles and reserve the water.
You want the meat for your pork tamales to be very flavorful. Place the corn husks into a large bowl or pot. Pour enough boiling water over the husks to cover. You can cook Tamales Pork Meat using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tamales Pork Meat
- It’s 3 of onions, sliced and quartered.
- It’s 4 oz of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 10 lb of Pork butt or shoulder.
- It’s 4 of bay leaves.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of extra hot chili pod.
- You need 1 of chipotle peper.
Place a metal lid or heatproof dish on the husks to keep them submerged. Remove meat from broth and allow both meat and broth to cool. (Chilling the broth will allow you to easily remove the fat if you desire to do so). Roll the corn husk over the filling from left to right and fold the top down to create a little pocket. Place the tamales, open ends up, in a steamer basket set over a large pot of boiling water.
Tamales Pork Meat step by step
- Put all ingredients in slow cooker for 6 to 8 hours on high or until meat falls off bone..
- Cool once cooked then shred into small bite size shreds..
Cover with a clean kitchen towel and the lid. Put the pork, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large pot and cover with water. Red chile pork tamales that are authentic Mexican through and through—sweet corn masa dough enveloping a richly spiced, knee-wobblingly tender pork filling. Consider yourself warned, though, you're going to end up with a holy abundance of red chile pork filling, which is actually a godsend seeing as you can put it to lovely use tucked into. One of those things is tamales.