Recipe: Tasty Chilli Cheese Fried Potatoes
Chilli Cheese Fried Potatoes. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for. Fried potato skins are stuffed with a cheesy beef mixture and mashed potatoes, and seasoned with chili powder.
This platter of fries is loaded with homemade chili and the perfect velvety sauce. Making nacho cheese is way easier than you think. No roux is needed and it comes together in minutes. You can cook Chilli Cheese Fried Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilli Cheese Fried Potatoes
- You need 2-3 of large russet potatoes, cubed.
- It’s 1 lb. of Hamburger.
- It’s 1 of large can chilli with beans.
- It’s 1 bag of shredded cheese (I use Colby Jack).
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of small can tomato sauce.
- It’s of Onion and Garlic power (I add a tablespoon of each).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
The Velveeta helps create a smooth sauce, while the cream cheese and cheddar gives it a nice tang. Recipe: chili cheese fries It's been a working weekend over here, both of us sitting at our computers processing photos or data, listening to my recent. cheddar cheese, potatoes, chili, salt, pepper, cayenne, olive oil. slice the potatoes. While I've made some regular old chili cheese fries before, this time I quickly crisped my sweet potato rounds in coconut oil. Then I pilled them high with fontina.
Chilli Cheese Fried Potatoes instructions
- In a large skillet fry the hamburger and onion til hamburger is no longer pink and onion is soft. Drain the grease and set hamburger mixture aside..
- In a large saucepan add the can of chilli, hamburger mixture, tomato sauce, onion and garlic powders. Cook til heated through..
- In the same skillet u fried the hamburger mixture in add a little more oil and add your cubed potatoes. Salt and Pepper the potatoes. Fry til soft and golden brown. To assemble…put some potatoes on a plate or in a bowl. Add some chilli over the top of the potatoes and cover with shredded cheese..
- I serve this with homemade bread and butter. Enjoy ☺️.
I mean, at this point in my life does any other cheese exist? This was a good recipe for last minute lunch/dinner addition. Though, I'm not a big cheese whiz fan so next time I'll probably use grated cheddar. Be the first to rate & review! Serve these spicy potatoes with eggs as a homefries dish or in an omelet.