Easiest Way to Make Perfect The Smokehouse Bacon Burger
The Smokehouse Bacon Burger. All of our gourmet bacon is made with quality and ensuring the best eating experience as our primary focus. Burgers' Smokehouse bacon is dry cured, naturally wood smoked with NO WATER ADDED. Original Hickory Smoked Bacon – Our original.
Can you feel love for a burger? Well if you can this is the burger to love! Smokehouse Burger with BBQ Bacon Jam This is a recipe with Beef and is perfect for Dinner, Lunch. You can cook The Smokehouse Bacon Burger using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Smokehouse Bacon Burger
- Prepare of For the burger:.
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 3-4 of brioche buns.
- You need 1/4 of sweet onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of jalapeños, finely chopped.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Chili chipotle seasoning.
- It’s 1 TBS. of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 of raw egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 2 tsp. of liquid smoke (crucial ingredient!).
- You need of For the toppings:.
- Prepare 3-4 slices of smoked Gouda cheese.
- It’s 1 of avocado, sliced.
- Prepare 3-4 of tomato slices.
- It’s of Red onion, sliced.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño, sliced.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 6-8 slices of crisp bacon.
- It’s 2 TBS. of mayonnaise mixed with a TBS. of wasabi paste, as a condiment.
Brought together for our love of all things smokey, meaty & delicious, we are the Smokehouse Burger Company. The Smokehouse Seasoned Fries topped with crispy bacon pieces, shredded iceberg. The Smoke House Restaurant is owned and operated by the Oliver family, providing service to travelers crossing Monteagle Mountain, Tennessee The Smoke House Restaurant is a convenient place to eat with great food choices and close to The Caverns & Bluegrass Underground at Pelham. Burgers' Smokehouse owner Steven Burger and Kevin Nashan of Sydney Street Cafe cook up Bacon Steak.
The Smokehouse Bacon Burger instructions
- Mix all burger ingredients (except buns, haha) into the ground beef and form into 3 or 4 patties. Poke a finger-dent into the middle of each burger to prevent shrinking..
- Grill the burgers to your liking, preferably on a charcoal grill..
- Toast the brioche buns on the grill as well..
- Mix the mayonnaise and wasabi paste together to use as a condiment (sooo much better than ketchup!!).
- Slice and prepare all the toppings while burgers are grilling. Place on a large platter..
- When burgers are done, top each burger with a slice a Gouda and allow to melt..
- Remove from grill and build your burger masterpiece with all the toppings and enjoy!!.
All we can say at Mike Martin Media is. mmm! See more… That's what makes Burgers' Smokehouse bacon exceptional, says Keith Fletcher, senior vice president of operations. "It takes us almost a week to "The Burger family is serious about the quality of our products," Fletcher says. "If it says Burgers' Smokehouse it means it's the highest quality, best. Double patty with six slices of bacon, triple the cheese, lettuce and tomato. The Bacon Smokehouse Burger is the latest in a line of premium items that make up McDonald's Signature Crafted Recipe line. In April it introduced a Garlic White Cheddar recipe with garlic aïoli, crispy garlic chips and white cheddar cheese.