How to Cook Yummy Cheesy Grilled Santa Fe Burger Dogs
Cheesy Grilled Santa Fe Burger Dogs. Salsa is mixed into this fiesta burger. Brazilian Hot Dog Recipe Hamburgers Gastronomiques Naan Brazilian Cheese Bread Cheeseburger Recipe Breakfast Sandwich Recipes Gourmet Burgers Comfort Food Dog Recipes. Burger Dogs Good Burger Tuna Burgers Turkey Burgers Egg Burger Tasty Burger Onion Burger Burger Night Food Network Star.
Poblano chiles, avocado, cheese and garlic strike the perfect balance between spicy and savory. Assemble burger with poblano chili, lettuce, tomato, avocado and your favorite condiments. Home Burgers Frank's Cheese Stuffed Burger Dogs. You can have Cheesy Grilled Santa Fe Burger Dogs using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Grilled Santa Fe Burger Dogs
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crushed tortilla chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced green onions.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin or chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 4 oz of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 8 of hotdog buns.
- You need of favorite condiments.
Liberally glaze the dogs with the sauce, turning frequently. Continue until the dogs are cooked through, crisp, sticky and delicious. A launch day review of both new Burger King Grilled Dogs, Classic and Chili Cheese. And so are his burger skills.
Cheesy Grilled Santa Fe Burger Dogs instructions
- Mix together all ingredients but cheese..
- Cut cheese into long cubes. Shape meat into long flat pattie. Place one slice of cheese in center and roll into hot dog shape..
- Chill until ready to grill. Place into bun, dress with desired condiments and enjoy..
Organic spring mix and hearts of romaine, avocado, tortilla strips, chopped tomato, grilled corn, red onion, cilantro, black beans, and vinaigrette dressing. Topped with cheddar cheese and sauteed jalapenos and onions. This is one seriously delicious cheeseburger inspired by the flavors of the Southwest, personal favorites of Bobby rubs these burgers with a Louisiana-inspired spice rub for flavor, then tops with ham, extra cheese, a spicy mayo and crunchy potato. Kegler's Grill, located inside Santa Fe Lanes, is bowler's food paradise. Bacon Wrapped Dog All beef hot dog wrapped.