How to Prepare Delicious Sophie's turkey, bacon and cheese burger juicy Lucy style burger
Sophie's turkey, bacon and cheese burger juicy Lucy style burger. Earn how to make a "Juicy Lucy" cheeseburger! You know something called a Juicy Lucy is going to be great, or at the very least juicy. Cheese on the outside, cheese on the inside.
Cheese Stuffed Burgers (Juicy Lucy) – The Chunky Chef. Not your average cheeseburger, this This stuffed burger is commonly called a Juicy Lucy, and my version also has crispy bacon and The best of cheeseburgers: cheeseburger recipes for beef, chicken, turkey, and more, including the. Place each cheese-filled burger in its own medium zipper lock or vacuum seal bag. You can have Sophie's turkey, bacon and cheese burger juicy Lucy style burger using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sophie's turkey, bacon and cheese burger juicy Lucy style burger
- You need 500 grams of lean Turkey mince.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to season (or add some chili if you like)..
- You need 1 of you can substitute 1 tablespoon of milk for 1 tablespoon of BBQ sauce (this will caramelise it slightly, but I like that).
- It’s 4 of bacon medallions.
- Prepare 40 grams of Grated cheese (I like cheddar, but Monterey Jack or mozzarella would also work well)..
Gently seal the burgers using the water immersion Gently remove the burgers from the bags. Heat a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Juicy Lucy Burger – our version is stuffed with cheddar, seasoned with BBQ dry rub & topped with homemade maple pork belly bacon. It's National Burger Month in May so what better time to share my version of the famous Juicy Lucy Burger.
Sophie's turkey, bacon and cheese burger juicy Lucy style burger step by step
- Preheat oven to 170°'.
- Mix milk and breadcrumbs together and leave for 5 minutes..
- Gently mix in all of the rest of the ingredients, except the cheese and the bacon..
- Shape your mix into 8 burgers..
- Place your cheese in the middle of 4 of your burgers, approx 10g on each. Top with your bacon (it's best to use raw bacon add it's easier to shape the final burger. This is why I use medallions as there will be no fat on it that would need pre cooking)..
- Put one of the empty burgers on top of one with topping, and seal the edges together, sealing the bacon and cheese inside..
- You will find that one side is flat and the other well have a bump – I gently throw my burgers between my hands to make it an even shape, but you can leave it if you like. Check there are no cracks to the inside – you don't want your cheese leaking out!.
- Bake in the oven for approx 30 mins – alternatively try it on the BBQ!.
The Juicy Lucy Burger has its origins in Minneapolis. The famous Juicy Lucy is pure juicy, cheesy goodness when melted American cheese is sandwiched between two seasoned ground beef patties. Preheat a cast-iron or other heavy bottomed skillet over medium heat. It is common for burgers to puff up. Meet the Juicy Lucy, the cheeseburger with the cheese inside the patty.