How to Prepare Yummy Cheesy Pull-Apart Sliders
Cheesy Pull-Apart Sliders. Want a super easy family dinner recipe? Introducing the cheesy pull-apart burger sliders. Easy, simple and great for family meals.
These pull-apart cheeseburger sliders from Delish.com are the best. Pull-Apart Cheeseburger Sliders Are The Easiest Way To Serve Burgers To A Crowd. You'll want to check out these tasty Cheesy Pull-Apart Sliders. You can cook Cheesy Pull-Apart Sliders using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Pull-Apart Sliders
- You need 1 lb of gound beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard powder.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 can (10 oz) of diced tomatoes and green chilis, drained.
- You need 12 of dinner rolls.
- You need 12 slices of cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
Add the cooked beef mix. – Add slice of cheese over each slider. Put the top half of the buns on top. Introducing the cheesy pull-apart burger sliders. Easy, simple and great for family meals.
Cheesy Pull-Apart Sliders step by step
- Brown the ground beef..
- Add the salt, pepper, mustard powder, paprika, onion and garlic to the beef..
- Add tomatoes and chilies to the beef..
- Place dinner rolls in a baking pan..
- While the beef mixture is cooking, melt the butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and sesame seeds for the topping mixture..
- Pour the meat mixture on the bottom of the buns. Put the cheese on top. Cover with the bun tops..
- Pour the topping mixture on the top of the buns..
- Bake 25 minutes @ 350°.
This is an even cheesier take on a cheeseburger recipe. Now, what do you think of these Cheesy Bacon Pull-Apart Sliders? Will you give them a try? What toppings do you like to include on your sliders? Pull-Apart Sliders Should Be the Star of All Your Fall Get-Togethers.