Recipe: Appetizing Enchilada Pasta Bake
Enchilada Pasta Bake. In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, cream cheese. The best of chicken enchiladas and pasta come together for this great new comfort food — Chicken Enchilada Pasta Bake! Working for a living, being a spouse, a parent and a gym rat.
When pasta meets enchiladas, it's basically the best thing to ever happen and that's exactly what's going on with this Chicken Enchilada. Cook the pasta al dente according to its package directions. As the pasta cooks, add the oil to a large skillet and place over medium-high heat. You can cook Enchilada Pasta Bake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Enchilada Pasta Bake
- Prepare 1 lb. of hamburger.
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 10 oz. of can enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of corn, drained.
- It’s 1/2 lb. of bag egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Seasonings of choice: pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder.
Today, we've taken leftover turkey in a directions quite different from Thanksgiving dinner. This Mexican-inspired pasta bake brings the flavor of enchiladas to the. Meanwhile heat oil or butter in. This Enchilada Pasta Bake is full of zesty flavor but also hearty, cheesy, and incredibly creamy. (Which is to say it tastes pretty amazing.) It's a Tex Mex concoction that's highly requested around here and.
Enchilada Pasta Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook noodles as according to package instructions. Once cooked and drained. place them in a greased baking dish and set aside..
- Cook hamburger along with onions and seasonings of choice. Once cooked, drain and return to pan and add in cream cheese until completely melted. Set aside..
- In a medium mixing bowl combine enchilada sauce, corn and sour cream..
- Fold in meat mixture and combine well. Place mixture on top of noodles..
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
Enchilada Pasta – All the flavors of cheesy enchiladas are tossed together in this quick and easy pasta This pasta comes together so easily, which is much needed during those busy weeknights. Chicken Enchilada Pasta is one of the easiest and flavorful meals you can make. In this chicken enchilada pasta recipe, Tex-Mex flavors combine with hearty shell macaroni for an easy and inexpensive dinner that will serve eight hungry diners. This Chicken Enchilada Pasta is quick, simple, and full of Mexican cuisine flavor. Whether you like Mexican food or not, you are going to love this pasta.