How to Make Appetizing Baked Spaghetti
Baked Spaghetti. A comforting baked spaghetti casserole with plenty of melted cheese is the perfect dish for potlucks, family gatherings, or a week-night dinner. Mix in spaghetti to egg mixture and toss to coat. Place half the spaghetti mixture into baking dish.
Toss with spaghetti, then transfer to baking dish and top with mozzarella and Parmesan. You make baked spaghetti almost the same way you would make lasagna. It's a layered, baked casserole with a tomato-based meat sauce, mozzarella, ricotta, and Parmesan cheeses, and pasta. You can cook Baked Spaghetti using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 Lb. of Hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1-24 oz of can Spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 C. of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 box of Spaghetti noodles.
- It’s of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare of Chili Powder.
The main differences are that you use thin spaghetti noodles instead of wide lasagna pasta, and you toss. Baked spaghetti is a simple, yet deliciously filling, dinner for the whole family. Homemade Baked Spaghetti Recipe – HOW TO MAKE BAKED SPAGHETTI EASY Please Subscribe, Like, Comment, & Share This Baked Spaghetti is to die for Guys. Baked spaghetti is pretty much a mash-up of all the best qualities of classic spaghetti and a cheesy baked lasagna.
Baked Spaghetti step by step
- Brown meat,drain as well as boil the noodles..
- Mix the Spaghetti sauce and meat together and add seasonings. Cook for a few mins..
- Mix meat mixture with noodles and add shredded cheese and stir together. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 350* for 10 mins..
The hearty casserole consists of spaghetti noodles and meat sauce layered with creamy ricotta and melty mozzarella cheese, which, needless to say. I need to find a new doctor. The one I have now always leaves me feeling confused and frustrated. This easy Baked Spaghetti recipe is a kid friendly as it gets but has a couple more add-ins that make it nice enough for any occasion. The Best Baked Spaghetti Recipes on Yummly