Recipe: Yummy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta. Stouffer's® Bowl-FULLS Are Made W/ Hearty Portions And Premium Ingredients You Will Love. Try Bowl-FULLS For Restaurant Inspired Recipes. The Taste You Love At A Price You'll Love.
This chicken-bacon-ranch pasta dish is an easy dinner that has the potential to be even easier when you use precooked bacon and rotisserie chicken. Have a few boxes of penne pasta on hand? You can make a casserole, dinner in the skillet or a one-pot meal with these penne recipes. You can cook Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk or heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 12 oz of penne pasta.
- You need 2 cup of cooked and chopped chicken.
It has a cheesy garlic cream sauce with ranch seasoning, your choice of pasta, and juicy, golden chicken. Your family will want this dinner every week! This chicken bacon ranch pasta is made up with shredded chicken, pasta, a ranch dressing seasoned alfredo sauce, bacon, and cheese!!! Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta step by step
- cook pasta according to package directions. drain. add a little oil to keep pasta from sticking.
- toss chicken and bacon into pasta.
- melt butter in saucepan, add flour and stir to combine. once you have your roux, add milk (or heavy cream) stir constantly until sauce thickens. remove from heat and stir in garlic salt, onion powder, and ranch dressing until well combined..
- pour ranch Alfredo sauce over pasta, chicken, and bacon. stir to evenly combine.
- add in shredded cheddar cheese and stir to combine.
- pour into a casserole dish and bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- courtesy of chefintraining.com.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add a tablespoon of butter to the bacon drippings and toss in your chicken breast pieces (cook until no longer pink/browned). Quick and easy chicken bacon ranch pasta recipe, made with simple ingredients in one pot on stovetop. This one pot chicken bacon ranch pasta is an easy weeknight meal that kids and adults can both enjoy. It's comfort food that's packed with juicy chicken, crispy bacon and cheesy, creamy ranch sauce.