Recipe: Tasty Bacon pasta
Bacon pasta. Fresh, Homemade Pasta & Noodles in Minutes Using Your Favorite Ingredients. Stir in pasta, parmesan cheese, whipping cream, and pepper; simmer over medium-low heat until sauce is thickened, stirring often. Stir in bacon and green onions; serve immediately.
In a large saute pan over medium heat, add bacon and. Classic Italian recipes are a popular section of recipes on the site including Meat Lasagna , Chicken Parmesan and Marinara Sauce. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. You can cook Bacon pasta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon pasta
- It’s 200 g of cubbed smoked or unsmoked bacon.
- It’s 1 tin of finely chopped tomoates.
- It’s 2 tbsp of WoreChester sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ketchup or puree.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley (optional).
- Prepare of pasta 4 servings.
- It’s of salt and oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
Return the pasta to the pot. While the pasta is cooking, cut the bacon into bite-sized pieces. Cook in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon to a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
Bacon pasta step by step
- Put oil and garlic into a pan and cook for a few minutes, then add the onion and bacon cook for a few minutes..
- Then add the tomatoes, Worcester sauce, ketchup or puree add salt to taste turn down the heat and place the lid on the pan cook for 45 to 60 minutes. checking and stiring occasionally add water if needed..
- While sauce is cooking prepare a pan of boiling water cook pasta as required drain when ready and add to the pan with sauce add the cheese and parsley (if using) mix together well serve and enjoy..
Cook spaghetti according to package directions for al dente. In a large skillet, cook bacon and onion over medium heat until bacon is crisp, stirring occasionally; drain. The recipe calls for adding the pasta and bacon to the boiling water-oil-garlic—flakes and to let a thickened sauce form, however oil and water does not make a thick sauce, and when the pasta is added, it soaks the liquid right up. The ingredients do not call for salt, but the directions do. Add the pasta and cook as the label directs.