How to Make Yummy Creamy chicken and bacon pasta
Creamy chicken and bacon pasta. Stir in milk, cream cheese and seasonings until well blended. This Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta is one for all those days when nothing but a creamy pasta will do. It's unapologetically indulgent, and loaded with all the essential food groups – cream, parmesan, chicken and BACON.
This recipe is so versatile, you can add meatballs or even sausage to change it up! This recipe creates the most moist, juicy and ultra flavorful meal! This is creamy chicken and bacon pasta done right. You can cook Creamy chicken and bacon pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken and bacon pasta
- You need 1 of package of bacon.
- You need 1 box of favorite pasta (i used rotini) 16oz.
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts (depending on size).
- It’s 2 can of cream of chicken soup (10 3/4 oz each).
- It’s dash of chicken bullion.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- Prepare dash of soy sauce.
- You need 1 of drizzle of mustard.
- Prepare dash of garlic salt.
- Prepare dash of dried basil.
It's creamy, cheesy, umami forward, and best of all, extremely chicken-y. Chicken gets a bad rap as a trashy pasta ingredient that it doesn't deserve. Years of bad microwave chicken fettuccine alfredo has done a number to chicken's reputation as a good pasta pairing, but I think chicken. This dish is packed full of everything we love when we're having a rough day, or when we really just want some classic flavor combinations: penne pasta.
Creamy chicken and bacon pasta instructions
- Prepare the chicken: cut into strips, toss in a bowl. Add soy sauce, mustard, chicken bullion powder, garlic salt, salt, pepper, and basil. mix well with hands,, making sure you cover all the chicken. Set aside..
- Cut the bacon lengthwise into small chunks. Cook in a skillet on medium heat, until crispy, about 10-15 minutes. Reserve bacon grease. Place sheet of kitchen paper over a strainer and pour bacon grease throigh into clean container..
- In a skillet add the bacon grease, about 1/3 cup. Let it heat up on medium high heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken! Grill it and stir around for 3 minutes. Cover with lid..
- While chicken cooks. Add box of pasta to pot of cold water. Adda dash of salt. Stir. Cover and cook as directed..
- Once pasta is done. Drain and set aside. Once chicken is cooked through after another 10-15 minutes. Drain chicken skillet from any oil. Then Add bacon chips, pasta, and cans of cream of chicken. Stir well. Cover, let simmer and heat up for 5-10 minutes on low heat..
A creamy garlic cheese sauce to carry the taste of each component to every single part of the dish. Easy And Delicious One-Pot Creamy Chicken And Bacon Pasta Recipe There's hardly any after-dinner clean up! Add in the chicken, season with half of the seasoned salt and pepper, and cook. Once the chicken is nicely browned, remove it from the pan but leave the bacon. Add in the onion and asparagus.