Recipe: Yummy My Chili Mac
My Chili Mac. My Chili Mac Is Better Than Yours. Ladle the chili mac into bowls and sprinkle with the scallions. Serve with more shredded cheese and tortilla chips.
This was the best chili mac recipe I have ever made. Although I had to "rearrange" a few things because I just didnt have them in my cupboard! The only thing I lacked was a can of the Mexican. You can have My Chili Mac using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Chili Mac
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of rotini or other pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 can of spaghetti sauce (32 oz).
- You need 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground red pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded cheese.
Chili mac is a dish prepared using chili and macaroni as primary ingredients, which is often topped or intermingled with cheese. Some versions are made using prepared or homemade macaroni and cheese. MAC Chili is a moderately warm-toned, medium-dark copper with a satin finish. Talk about old-school comfort: Chili Mac is a hearty, filling, family-friendly classic.
My Chili Mac step by step
- Brown hamburger over medium heat..
- Add chopped onion and cook until translucent. Drain grease off of hamburger mixture..
- While hamburger is browning, cook pasta according to package directions..
- After hamburger is drained, add spaghetti sauce, kidney beans and spices to hamburger..
- Combine hamburger sauce mixture with pasta in pan..
- Serve in bowls with cheese sprinkled over each serving..
Slightly undercook the pasta to ensure it doesn't end up too mushy. Reduce the amount of ground red pepper for. Perfectly cooked pasta, meaty chili loaded with cheese all made together in ONE PAN! It's mac and cheese combined with a super easy homemade chili using pantry ingredients, combining two of your favorite kind of comfort foods in a single one pot meal. It's quick, easy and sure to be a hit.