Recipe: Tasty Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad. I have always loved Suddenly Salad's Bacon & Ranch Pasta.they ain't got nothing on you Wilemon! I used a chopped roma tomato because that's what I had on hand, & I'm not a big fan of garlic powder so I subbed fresh minced garlic. This Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad might have a little edge on the tuna salad because it is loaded with bacon and ranch seasoning.
Bacon and ranch belong together—it's indisputable. Rich and smoky bacon makes the perfect vehicle for a sauce that's both tangy and packed with the flavors of fresh herbs. A bite of this pasta salad is savory and tangy with juicy pockets of tomato and chewy bits of bacon clinging to the creamy pasta. You can have Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- Prepare 8 slice of turkey bacon cooked and chopped.
- It’s 16 of favorite noodles-I prefer anything that spirals.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 tbsp of spicy mustard (ex. horseradish or jalepeno).
- It’s 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 small of onion diced small.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mini sweet bell peppers- diced very small.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of pickle juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
This Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad can be made in advance and kept in the refrigerator for up to a week. I've made this recipe for a Sunday afternoon get-together, then portioned out the leftovers to take to the office for lunch along with chicken or chilled grilled salmon. Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad (Cute Bento Box Idea). This creamy, cold pasta salad is bursting with fresh ingredients like tomatoes, broccoli, crisp bacon, cheddar, olives and red onions.
Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta according label. Drain rinse with cold water and set aside..
- Mix together all other ingredients..
- Add mix to noodles and refrigerate for at least one hour (the longer the better).
The ranch-mayo dressing is the perfect balance to provide flavor and creaminess without overpowering the other ingredients. This bacon ranch pasta salad is sure to be a hit with friends and family. Dry ranch dressing mix is combined with mayonnaise and sour cream to make the savory dressing. What's the secret for a pasta salad everyone will want to try? Here's your brand new go-to side for a backyard barbecue, potluck, or picnic.