Easiest Way to Make Tasty Forget About It Crock Pot Chili
Forget About It Crock Pot Chili.
You can cook Forget About It Crock Pot Chili using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Forget About It Crock Pot Chili
- Prepare 2 lb of Hamburger.
- Prepare 1 can of 15-16 oz Dark Red Kidney Beans.
- It’s 2 can of 8 oz Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Chili Seasoning – 2 envelopes for extra spice.
- It’s of Cheddar or Colby Jack Cheese.
- Prepare of Oyster Crackers.
Forget About It Crock Pot Chili instructions
- Brown Hamburger, drain excess greasy..
- Combine kidney beans (with juice from can), tomato sauce, chili seasoning & hamburger into crock pot. Mix well. Cook High 4-6 hours or Low 6-8 hours. Test beans to determine if ready..
- If you want to make chili dogs boil choice of hot dogs until they start to crack down the centers. I prefer turkey dogs, they taste just as good as a beef or pork! Put in bun & load the chili & cheese on top!.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)