Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta
Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta. Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta I love making my own recipes and I was looking for a comfort food with a little bit of spice and this turned out amazing and its pretty simple also. maranda wise Lockwood, Missouri. Add shrimp to skillet and season with salt. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Pasta loaded with Cajun spiced chicken, shrimp, veggies, cream, and parmesan. Cajun spice along with cheese and cream make the most delicious combo that's to die for. This Creamy Cajun Chicken and Shrimp pasta recipe uses all the fresh ingredients. You can cook Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta
- It’s 1 pkg of bacon.
- Prepare 1 pkg of shrimp.
- Prepare 7 of chicken tenderloins cubed.
- It’s 1 carton of heavy cream 8 ounces.
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning.
- You need of Soul food seasoning.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- You need of Penne pasta or any noodle of your choice.
- You need of Grated Parmesan.
It's an easy pasta dish to cook from scratch. Toward the end, my camera had shut off (battery died) so I had to ve. Remove bacon and set aside, but leave grease in saute pan. Add onions and garlic to bacon grease and cook until golden.
Cajun chicken shrimp and bacon pasta instructions
- Start by cubing your bacon and chicken and detailing the shrimp..
- Get out 3 pans.. A big soup pan with water for the noodles.. Cook your bacon and add olive oil and minced garlic in the other 2 frying pans. Add chicken in one and shrimp in the other.
- Time for seasoning! Add your Cajun seasoning and soul food seasoning to the chicken and shrimp. Cook for about 6 mins or so..
- Drain your noodles and add butter and a pinch of Cajun seasoning to the noodles..
- Now combine all your meats.. In one big pan. Bacon, shrimp and chicken!!! Heat it for about 2 mins or so to get a golden brown on the chicken and shrimp..
- Now let's add the heavy cream, parsley and handful of Parmesan! Let it simmer for 1.5 mins. Now add the noodles and a 1/4 cup of milk and the rest of The Parmesan and cover for about 6 mins or until the cheese is melted..
- You can add more Cajun seasoning if you like more of a heat ???? hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did!!!.
Remove onions and garlic, set aside with bacon. Add shrimp and cook until done. Turn heat to low, return bacon, onion, and garlic to pan. Add paprika, red chili pepper flakes, and penne pasta. Let the sauce bubble to thicken.