Easiest Way to Make Tasty Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta. Find Deals on Cheeseburger Macaroni in Pantry Staples on Amazon. I try to make foods that are not only kid friendly, but are also easy to reheat since my husband works long hours and often eats later than our children. If you like, use reduced-fat cheese and ground turkey for a lighter version. —Melissa Stevens, Elk River, Minnesota.
In same skillet, cooked diced bacon until crisp, drain and discard drippings. To skillet, add pasta, ground beef, bacon, and soup. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook until the cheese is melted. You can have Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
- Prepare 8 ounces of uncooked elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 12 of bacon strips.
- You need 3 cans (10 3/4 ounces) of condensed tomato soup, undiluted.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
This easy skillet dish is everything we love about a bacon cheeseburger tossed with pasta for a hearty, family-friendly dinner. Steak grill seasoning is a great way to add extra flavor. Well, I don't know about you, but for me, life just seems to get busier and more hectic every day. Often it means that preparing tasty, healthy meals that everyone in the house will love can sometimes be a bit of a challenge, so you'll thank me for this really easy Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta recipe!
Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta instructions
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until it is no longer pink; drain and set aside..
- In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. Discard bacon drippings. Drain the pasta; add to the skillet. Stir in soup, water, the beef and the bacon; heat through..
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese. Mix cheese in thoroughly..
- Put mixture into casserole dish and heat (on broil) until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven and add a layer of shredded cheddar cheese. Return to oven and heat until cheese is melted..
Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. This Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta is comfort food at its best!! Bacon, hamburger meat, cheese and noodles. This Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta can be made ahead of time and frozen for later. I like to split the casserole between two foil pans and freeze one for later.