Recipe: Delicious Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake
Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake. Bacon and pepperoni pizza ! bacon pizza and pepperoni pizza – made from scratch using my homemade pizza dough. It's a yeast dough which is awesome ! When I was in college, one of my roommates introduced me to the glory that is a "Pepperoni Pasta Bake".
Arrange pepperoni and olives over top. This easy one-pan pasta bake is sure to become a family favorite. To customize this pasta bake, try adding any of your other favorite pizza toppings, such as baby spinach, sliced mushrooms or sliced ripe olives. You can cook Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake
- It’s 1 box of elbow noodle pasta.
- You need 1 jar of your favorite pizza sauce.
- Prepare slices of Pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked crumbled bacon.
- You need of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Additional pizza toppings of your choice.
Reminiscent of classic pepperoni pizza, this weeknight casserole is made with a mess of curly noodles in place of the doughy crust, just the right ratio of sauce to melted cheese, and thin slices of pepperoni that crisp up as they bake. Bacon and Parmesan cheese are the hero flavors in this hearty pasta that goes beyond the basic red-sauce bake. This simple one-pot pasta bake recipe incorporates all the flavours of a pepperoni pizza. Then you'll love this simple pasta bake which has all the flavours of the famous topping.
Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake step by step
- Cook bacon, place on paper towel and set aside. Boil pan of water, add teaspoon of salt to water. Add pasta and boil until noodles are tender. Drain pasta..
- Put pasta back into pan and add your pizza sauce. Crumble bacon..
- Place half of the mixture into a casserole dish. Top it with half of the crumbled bacon and pepperoni slices, top that layer with cheese. Repeat layering noodles, bacon, pepperoni and cheese again..
- You can add any toppings you like, we just love bacon and pepperoni ???????? Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 min..
We've used oregano, pepperoni, mozzarella and passata and poured over rigatoni pasta. It looks like your usual stuffed shells, but hidden under the cheese, pepperoni, and marinara is an ingredient that may surprise you. This recipe for pepperoni pasta bake is no different; it can be prepared quickly and the end result is amazing. This casserole consists of rotini noodles You can add additional ingredients as well such as ham, Canadian bacon, and cooked mushrooms. Before adding the pepperonis, I added an extra layer.