Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Kala chaana tikki burger
Kala chaana tikki burger. Chana Tikki is a chickpea burger that is a famous Indian street food. This recipe is vegan but becomes vegetarian if you serve it with a yogurt dip. Chana tikki is a traditional Indian patty that you can easily find on the streets of any Indian city, town or village.
Kala chana is protein-rich and healthy. I used kala chana and potatoes with spices to make patties. Then, I garnished them with vegetables and chutney. You can have Kala chaana tikki burger using 27 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kala chaana tikki burger
- Prepare 1 cup of kala channa( black chickpeas).
- You need 1/4 inch of Ginger piece.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- You need 3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Green Coriander leaves.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of gram flour.
- You need 1 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of amchur(dry mango) powder.
- It’s Pinch of garam masala for flavour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pudina / mint Powder.
- You need 3 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of butter for buns.
- Prepare of Salad.
- You need 8 of Salad leaves.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato sliced for burger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Homemade green amla chutney.
- Prepare As needed of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of big Cucumber.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot grated.
- You need 1 of meduim Onion slices for burger.
- You need 3 tsp of Cheesy cheese spread.
- Prepare 4 tsp of mint chutney.
This is my friend Sarita's recipe. I have tried many veggie burgers and this is by far the best one! You will love this veggie burger. Kala Chana Tikki is a very delicious snack.
Kala chaana tikki burger instructions
- Boil soaked kala channas without salt and 4 katoris water and boil for 20 min..
- Chop onion,ginger,green chilli,hara dhania finely for Patty.I used manual chopper..
- Cool Channas little,mash with masher or crush in mixie,add chopped wet ingredients.Add 1 1/2 boiled mashed potato.Mix nicely.Add salt to taste,red chilli powder,chat masala,garam masala,amchur powder.Mix all nicely.Add 2 tsp gramflour.Mix nicely.Make round patty shape..
- Mix nicely,make round patties..
- Cook on slow flame in olive oil,patty should be cooked for few minutes on one side till golden brown.Grill on both sides..
- Grill onion slices with drizzle of oil till lightly browned.Similarly pan grill 1 tomato for inside of burger..
- For Salad,chop cucumber, tomato,grate carrot and mix together.Its a warm salad,so add few drops olive oil on pan.Add all Salad ingredients and saute for few minutes.Toast sesame seeds.Close gas,add in bowl.Add lemonjuice,salt to taste,white pepper.Tear lettuce leaves with hands roughly and mix in salad..
- For making Burgers—Cut wheat burger in half,grill on pan with butter.Cook on both sides..
- Take cheesy spread,homemade green chutney with amla apply on both sides of bun..
- Arrange onion slices,grilled tomato slices, cucumber slices,add patty on top.Similarly repeat the layer and add cheese slice in between..
- Arrange all.
- When burger is ready,put toothpick in between..
- Arrange salad on plate, arrange salad leaves on sides.Serve with Tomato ketchup and Mint Chutney..
It uses very little oil to cook. • Serve hot Kala chana Tikki with tomato sauce or green chutney. Step By Step Pictures For Kala Chana Tikki Recipe. Lobhia kala chana tikki burger is ready. Veggie Burger Recipe – Beans and Chickpeas Burger – Healthy Burger Recipe. Wash the black eyed beans (lobhia) and chickpeas (kala chana) well and soak in fresh water overnight.