How to Cook Delicious Leek and bacon pasta
Leek and bacon pasta. Spoon cheese into the leek and bacon mix, adding some of the reserved cooking water. Season and stir gently over a low heat until melted. Toss through the cooked pasta, adding a little more cooking water, if needed, to help the sauce coat the pasta.
Add the pasta and cook as the label directs. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet over Add the leeks to the drippings in the skillet. This creamy leek and bacon pasta bake is simple to make and uses an Alfredo type cheesy sauce, which coats the pasta beautifully. You can have Leek and bacon pasta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leek and bacon pasta
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 4 pieces of bacon.
- Prepare 100 g of penne pasta.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
The breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese on the top give it a lovely crispy chewy surface. The cheese sauce for the pasta really goes very well with the combination. LEEK & BACON CREAMY PASTA The poll has been neck and neck all day ???? but for the simple reason that @allergictraveller said she'd start a riot if this wasn't. Wide pasta, tender leeks, sweet cream and salty bacon come together in this easy and elegant recipe!
Leek and bacon pasta step by step
- Chop the leek and garlic into small segments..
- Boil a pot of water and cook the pasta for 10 to 12 minutes..
- Meanwhile, heat some oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and leek for a minute. Turn down the heat, add 50ml of water, steam for 10 minutes until the leek is soft..
- Cut the bacon into small pieces. Mix the bacon and the leek over a high heat..
- Turn down the heat, mix the cooked pasta, season and stir well..
I'm currently in the midst of a love affair with leeks. If you haven't fallen head over heels for them like I have yet, leeks are tall green and handsome vegetables that are in the same general. Leek and Bacon Pasta recipe: Delicious leeks with an addition of smoky bacon! Combine the pasta, the leeks, and croutons and mix well. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.