Recipe: Delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta. Stouffer's® Bowl-FULLS Are Made W/ Hearty Portions And Premium Ingredients You Will Love. Try Bowl-FULLS For Restaurant Inspired Recipes. The Taste You Love At A Price You'll Love.
This chicken-bacon-ranch pasta dish is an easy dinner that has the potential to be even easier when you use precooked bacon and rotisserie chicken. Have a few boxes of penne pasta on hand? You can make a casserole, dinner in the skillet or a one-pot meal with these penne recipes. You can cook Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- It’s 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 package of bacon.
- You need 1 (16 oz.) of box rotini pasta.
- It’s 2 (16 oz.) of jars Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 packet of ranch seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s of Seasonings:.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper.
- It’s to taste of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of onion powder.
- Prepare to taste of parsley.
It has a cheesy garlic cream sauce with ranch seasoning, your choice of pasta, and juicy, golden chicken. Your family will want this dinner every week! This chicken bacon ranch pasta is made up with shredded chicken, pasta, a ranch dressing seasoned alfredo sauce, bacon, and cheese!!! Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta step by step
- NOTE: This recipe is for two meals! Make one 9×13 dish for dinner tonight and have another 9×13 meal to freeze for future meal! If you do not wish to make the extra meal, just cut the recipe in half. But that extra meal on a busy week day is soooo worth it trust me!.
- Dice chicken breast and cook with half a stick of butter and seasonings of choice until thoroughly cooked; set aside..
- Dice bacon and thoroughly cook; set aside to drain on paper towels..
- Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain and return to pot and stir in remaining half stick of butter. Set aside..
- In a large bowl combine both jars of Alfredo sauce with ranch packet and 1/2 cup of each of the cheeses. Mix well and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease your 9×13 baking dishes. Into each, divide sauce equally and spread on bottom of dish..
- Top each equally with pasta..
- Top each equally with chicken and bacon..
- Top each equally with remaining cheeses..
- Put one in oven and cook for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- Allow your freezer meal to cool before wrapping in plastic wrap and tin foil. Store in freezer with a label on what it is, oven temp and time to cook. Remember to pull out of freezer and allow to sit in fridge for 24 hours before ready to use..
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add a tablespoon of butter to the bacon drippings and toss in your chicken breast pieces (cook until no longer pink/browned). Quick and easy chicken bacon ranch pasta recipe, made with simple ingredients in one pot on stovetop. This one pot chicken bacon ranch pasta is an easy weeknight meal that kids and adults can both enjoy. It's comfort food that's packed with juicy chicken, crispy bacon and cheesy, creamy ranch sauce.