How to Cook Tasty Pasta with Spinach, Bacon and Mushrooms
Pasta with Spinach, Bacon and Mushrooms. In this video, I am sharing with you my recipe for a delicious Penne Rigate pasta with Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms and Tomatoes. Bacon Spinach Pasta with Parmesan – Pasta Carbonara. Remove bacon from skillet, reserving the bacon grease.
Add the wine, salt, and pepper and stir to combine. Toss crumbled bacon, spinach, and mushrooms together in a salad bowl; top with croutons and eggs. Season the salad with black pepper and drizzle with ranch dressing. You can have Pasta with Spinach, Bacon and Mushrooms using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with Spinach, Bacon and Mushrooms
- You need 6 rashers of bacon.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 225 g of small mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 450 g of spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s of Pasta, enough for four people.
You cannot go wrong with this flavor combination but I substituted sliced sausage links for the bacon and it was delicious! It was so delicious, took your hint and added chopped mushrooms to the onions, and. But feel free to replace them with pretty much any other I had some crimini mushrooms and bacon in the fridge and wondered which cooking blog to search to find a receipe for these ingredients. Dry mushrooms will get nice and brown; wet mushrooms will just get soggy.
Pasta with Spinach, Bacon and Mushrooms instructions
- Cut the bacon into bite sided pieces and in a frying pan cook it until it is brown and the fat is rendered. Drain the bacon on kitchen paper, then put in a bowl.
- Add the onion to the bacon fat in the frying pan and cook until softened, about 5min.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook until lightly browned, about 5min, stirring frequently. With a slotted spoon, transfer the onion and mushrooms to the bacon in the bowl. Pour off the bacon fat from the frying pan.
- Add the spinach to the pan and cook over a medium heat until wilted, stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg. Raise the heat to high and cook briskly, stirring to evaporate excess liquid from the spinach. Transfer the spinach to a board and chop it coarsely. Return it to the pan.
- Return the bacon, mushrooms and onion to the pan and stir to mix with the spinach. Season with salt and pepper. set aside.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salt water until tender. Just before the pasta is ready, reheat the spinach mix.
- Drain the pasta well and return to the saucepan. Add the spinach mixture and toss well to mix. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.
Cook the mushrooms for several minutes, stirring occasionally, until they shrink a bit and get really golden Top with more Parm — and enjoy! Lighter Alfredo Pasta With Mushrooms and Spinach. Yummy pasta with bacon, mushrooms, and a light cream sauce. It's so delicious—how could bacon and mushrooms be wrong?—and can be adapted in so many wonderful ways. And it's perfect by itself or alongside a big, juicy steak or pork chops.