Recipe: Perfect Air-fried chicken zinger burger
Air-fried chicken zinger burger. Gently mix together chicken, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper until just combined. Make an indent in the center of each burger. Zinger burger is one of the most famous burgers among fast-food lovers next to pizza.
It's packed with loads of flavour, requires no fancy ingredient and is pretty easy to recreate. Or any other cockamamie way a piece of chicken might be breaded. We're not your run-of-the-mill "burger boys." We're obsessed with superior fried chicken. You can have Air-fried chicken zinger burger using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air-fried chicken zinger burger
- It’s of For chicken marination.
- It’s 2 of Chicken fillets(flatten it).
- It’s of For marinades.
- You need 2 tbsp of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of For coating.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 4 tbsp of maida.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare of For assembling.
- You need of Some tomato.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need leaves of Cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of cheese slice.
- You need of some mayonnaise.
It's also why we took our time perfecting the Zinger before bringing it to America. The Zinger is probably my favourite High Street burger. KFC's new Ultimate Burger is amongst the contenders for second place. Crispy, spiced coating and succulent chicken, you'll love it!
Air-fried chicken zinger burger step by step
- Marinate the chicken with listed ingredients.let it rest for 1/2 hour..
- Beat egg and mix salt, dip chicken fillets in it..
- Now in a bowl add maida,rice flour,corn flour and all spices. Now coat egg dipped chicken fillets very well with flour..
- Place in the Airfryer at 180c for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked in the centre..
- Cut the burger bun from halves, apply mayonnaise..
- Arrange cabbage leaves. arrange chicken fillet piece..
- Again pour some mayonnaise. Arrange some sliced tomatoes and cheese slice..
- Put cheese sheet and cover with another half bun, healthy air froed chicken zinger burger is ready..
This KFC Zinger Burger Fakeaway is JUST like the real thing, and so simple to make using a surprise ingredient: Doritos tortilla chips! You can also change the spice mix to suit your taste – if you prefer some extra zing then add a little more chilli powder. Fry until a crispy coat is turned brown. Repeat same process with all the fillets. Crispy Chicken Burger – Its not exactly a Zinger but when you try, it will be better than that. #HappyCookingToYou #FoodFusion We got so many requests for th.