How to Make Delicious Bacon and Spinach Penne Pasta
Bacon and Spinach Penne Pasta. Penne Pasta with Spinach and Bacon Penne Pasta with Spinach and Bacon. Place bacon in the skillet, and cook until browned and crisp. Stir in the tomatoes, and cook until heated through.
Find more pasta at PBS Food. The flavor of the pasta is very light and seasoned just enough allowing the bacon and spinach to shine. This would be the perfect recipe for a weeknight meal or as a side dish. You can have Bacon and Spinach Penne Pasta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon and Spinach Penne Pasta
- It’s 2 of servings Pasta (penne).
- Prepare 4 of strips Bacon.
- Prepare 4 of bunches Spinach.
- Prepare 70 ml of Pasta cooking water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs (optional).
Enjoy! [/donotprint] Spinach Bacon Penne Pasta Recipe. Lose the bacon for a meat-free twist, or just add bacon to bacon lovers' bowls for a pasta that pleases vegetarians and meat-eaters alike. The Best Penne Pasta With Spinach Recipes on Yummly Penne Pasta With Spinach And Bacon., Greek Style Beef Skillet, Spinach, Tomato, Pancetta Pasta In Garlic Cream Sauce While the bacon and onion are cooking, fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat.
Bacon and Spinach Penne Pasta instructions
- Cut the bacon into 3cm pieces, and the spinach into 4cm pieces..
- Boil the penne..
- While the pasta is cooking, sauté the garlic and bacon in olive oil..
- Once the bacon begins to cook, add the spinach. Season with salt and pepper (slightly saltier than what you're used to should be fine)..
- Once the spinach has wilted, mix in the pasta and reserved pasta water. Lightly simmer together. Adjust the flavor with salt and pepper to taste and serve..
- The dish tastes even better if you top it with a poached egg, or a fresh egg yolk..
Once the water is boiling, stir in the penne, and return to a boil. Creamy chicken pasta with bacon is easy to make weeknight one pot pasta dish! Full of tender chicken, spinach, tomatoes, and bacon! Creamy chicken pasta with spinach and bacon is one of my favorite things to eat! This Bacon, Spinach Caramelized Onion Pasta is an easy to prepare dish that can be made in one skillet once the pasta is boiled and drained.