Recipe: Appetizing Four cheese fried ravioli
Four cheese fried ravioli. Compare Prices on Four Cheese Ravioli in Kitchen & Dining. Add the crushed garlic and pesto sauce and cook for one minute. Pour in the heavy cream, raise the heat to high, and bring the sauce to a boil.
Fresh pasta filled with ricotta cheese, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, and provolone cheese is drizzled with marinara sauce and finished with a "Great homemade Italian ravioli recipe that I have recreated to taste like the ravioli at Maggiano's restaurant. Homemade Four Cheese Ravioli is the best dinner recipe!. Flavorful Italian cheeses perfectly wrapped in homemade pasta dough is pure comfort food. You can cook Four cheese fried ravioli using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Four cheese fried ravioli
- It’s 1 package of store bought ravioli.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of italian seasoned Breadcrumbs.
- You need of Chopped fresh parsley to garnish.
- You need of Freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1-2 cups of oil.
- It’s of Marinara sauce to dip.
This might not be one of those quick weeknight recipes, but it certainly worth it and is better than any ravioli you'll get in a restaurant! Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and pat dry. In a shallow bowl, lightly beat the eggs. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and basil.
Four cheese fried ravioli instructions
- First you start with putting your 2 eggs in a bowl and whisk them. Then you put the breadcrumbs in another bowl. You bread each individual ravioli in the egg then in the breadcrumbs. Make sure you shake off any excess breadcrumbs and put to the side..
- Once you breaded enough raviolis you take out a pan to fry them in. (I used a cast iron pan buy you can use any frying pan) Put the oil in the pan and heat it up. Once it’s hot then you start adding the ravioli. Cook about 1-3 minutes on each side until you see that golden brownish color on them..
- Once done place on napkins then you top it off with some fresh parsley and some freshly grated Parmesan !.
Dip ravioli in eggs, then in bread crumb mixture. Delicate pasta pillows filled with four Italian cheeses: fresh, creamy ricotta, melting mozzarella and aged Parmesan and Romano cheeses. Fried ravioli, a popular appetizer in St. Louis, Missouri, is breaded and deep-fried pasta. Garden veggies, including eggplant and zucchini, are layered onto ready-made cheese ravioli, topped with mozzarella cheese, and baked.