Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta
Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta. Cheesy Pasta & Bacon BurgerBall Park Brand. My husband loves anything with bacon and his favorite dressing is ranch so I had to make this for the last bbq of the season. Sprinkle the flour and ranch dressing mix over the chicken, stirring to coat evenly.
Have a few boxes of penne pasta on hand? You can make a casserole, dinner in the skillet or a one-pot meal with these penne recipes. Cajun Ranch and Bacon Pasta Salad You can have Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, any shape.
- It’s 1 stick of margarine.
- It’s 2 envelopes of dry Ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 pack of Canadian Bacon(cut into cubes).
- It’s 1 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of mixed veggies.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s of Fresh minced garlic.
- It’s of Salt for boiling pasta.
Bacon and ranch belong together—it's indisputable. Rich and smoky bacon makes the perfect vehicle for a sauce that's both tangy and packed with the flavors of fresh herbs. Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad – LOADED with veggies (broccoli, cherry tomatoes, sweet peas), sharp Cheddar cheese, pasta shells, and bacon! Meat may not be cooked through.
Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta step by step
- In a large pot melt margarine, then stir in dry ranch dressing until smooth…….
- Next add to pot : Canadian bacon, salsa, cream of chicken soup, mixed veggies, black pepper and garlic……Stir until smooth…..
- Next lightly salt water for pasta and boil pasta until al dente…..
- Drain pasta and add to pot with Canadian Bacon and veggies, mix all well…..
- Serve and enjoy ????!.
Remove chicken and bacon to a plate, reserving drippings. Add broth to the pot and deglaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pot. Drain, then transfer pasta to a large bowl. Add bacon, corn, spinach, and ranch and stir until well combined. Season with salt and pepper and serve.