Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Burger
Burger. Discover our menu and order delivery or pick up from a Burger King near you. A sandwich consisting of a bun, a cooked beef patty, and often other ingredients such as cheese, onion slices, lettuce, or condiments. Often used in combination: a cheeseburger.
A hamburger (also burger for short) is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usually beef, placed inside a sliced bread roll or bun. The patty may be pan fried, grilled, smoked or flame broiled. Hamburgers are often served with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, bacon, or chiles; condiments such as ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, relish, or a "special sauce. You can have Burger using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Burger
- It’s 1 of bun.
- You need 2 of potato boiled.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of red chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 of cabbage.
- Prepare 2 spoon of corn flour or all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Cheese as required.
- Prepare 2 spoon of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of onion peeled and cut into long slices.
- It’s 2 spoon of oil.
- You need 2 spoon of green chatni(coriander or pudina).
Serve with all the fixings on the side. McDonald's mouthwatering burgers are hot, juicy and always a great choice for your next meal. Stop by your local McDonald's to try our selection! Hamburger, a food item consisting of a cooked meat and bun.
Burger step by step
- Firstly peel potato mash it add salt Nd red chilli Nd corn flour mix it in potato now heat tava and make a small ball and press it and fry it on tava from both sides tiiki is ready.
- Now cut bun in middle fry on tava from both sides now take bun piece spread green chatni and red chatni on it put tikki in it add onion slice spread cheese on it add cabbage spread cheese on it and now put it on tava fry again a little.
- Now burger is ready serve it with tomato sauce.
Cheeseburger, a hamburger with added cheese(s); Ground beef, or minced cow meat mince or other meat used to make hamburgers. Patty, the ground meat in a circular shape to fit the burger bun; Steak burger, a sandwich consisting of steak; Rice burger, uses compressed rice cakes instead of hamburger buns This burger lends itself to lots of options and variety, all of which are delicious! Even my beef-loving husband loved it and ate every last bite. The best part is the complex texture, moistness, and unique (though not weird.) taste. We enjoyed them with some zucchini fries (fresh from our new backyard veggie garden).