Easiest Way to Make Yummy Veg cheese burger
Veg cheese burger. Learn how to make veg cheese burger with The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar in his own unique style. Veg Cheese Burger Recipe is an easy to make fast food. Veg Cheese Burger is a popular snack recipe among kids and is extremely easy to prepare at home.
Finely chop vegetables and use as the base for a pasta sauce. Incorporate root veg into mashed potatoes and use to top pies. These veg burger are also filling and can serve as a lunch too. You can cook Veg cheese burger using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veg cheese burger
- Prepare of For burger cutlet…
- It’s 5 of Four- boiled potatoes(mashed properly).
- It’s 2 of onions(finely chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped beans.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 2 tsp of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of green peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need of For paste…
- Prepare As required of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare of For garnishing…
- You need As needed of Sliced onion.
- It’s As needed of Sliced tomatoes.
- It’s As required of Sliced capsicum.
- Prepare As required of Some shreded cheese.
- It’s As required of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare As required of Oil for fry.
You can also add grated cheese or a cheese slice for a Veg cheese burger recipe. you. Vibrant tasty veg, gooey-melty cheese and crispy breadcrumbs. These Cheesy Veggie burgers just work! A popular and simpe homemade Veg Cheese Burger, this is typically served as a snack or evening tiffen and is popular with kids and adults alike.
Veg cheese burger step by step
- Firstly mix all the above ingredients properly and make a dough.
- After that take half bowl water and keep cornflour and make a fine watery paste. After that take some portion of above dough and make a round shaped patty after that dip this patty on the cornflour paste and after that take bread crumbs in a a plate and cover the patty from the breadcrumbs and after that take a kadai and keep the oil for frying and keep the kadai on the gas flame when the oil become hot, fry these patties and take a burger bun and cut this from the middle and.
- Make two halves of the burger and spread the mayonnaise on the middle of the buns and after that keep the fried patties on it and after that keep the one one piece of sliced onion, capsicum and tomatoes and cover the patty with another half of bun.
- And keep this burger on the preheated microwave for 3 minutes and serve hot with sauces repeat this process till the finish of the dough.
Vegan substitutes are included in the recipe. Jump to the Best Veggie Burger. A popular and simpe homemade Veg Cheese Burger, this is typically served as a snack or evening tiffen and is popular with kids and adults alike. Best served with french fries and ketchup. Veg Cheese Burger Recipe is an easy to make fast food recipe that can be made at your home without the hassle of going to a restaurant or ordering for delivery.