Recipe: Delicious Quick Open pizza Burger
Quick Open pizza Burger. Hello friends today I am making open pizza burger recipe. When your kids turn up from school and want to have pizza, and nothing but it, or when you feel like treating them to their favourite snack for no reason, try making this Burger Bun Open Pizza. The buns are loaded with a colourful combo of veggies, perked up with herbs and spices.
Our family's favorite pizza burger recipe. Mix together all ingredients from ground beef through pizza sauce. Separate the halves of the hamburger buns, placing each half face-up on a baking sheet. You can cook Quick Open pizza Burger using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Open pizza Burger
- You need 1 of Bun.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of minced onion.
- Prepare 1/3 tablespoon of chopped red, yellow and green bell pepper each.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need to taste of Salt and chilli flakes according.
- You need of Tomato ketchup according to need.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Boiled corns (optional).
- You need 1 of cheese slice.
Open-Faced Pizza Burgers are quick and yummy! They are not a traditional "burger" because they are served open-faced. The meat, sauce and cheese are mixed together and placed on top of a toasted English muffin, then baked in the oven and served open-faced. Our most trusted Pizza Burger recipes.
Quick Open pizza Burger step by step
- First take bun and cut from midway. Now roast it slightly from both sides on non-stick pan with low flame. If bun is not available then take bread slices..
- Now spread ketchup layer on both inner sides of bun. Spread all chopped vegetables and sprinkle salt and chilli flakes.Cut cheese slice in small pieces and keep on top. Cover the pan for 2 minutes, so that cheese can be melt. (Cheese slice can also be replaced with mozeralla or cheddar cheese.).
- Now as cheese melts, switch off the flame and sprinkle oregano and sauce on ready pizza burger and it is ready to serve. Within 10 minutes yummy and delectable dish is ready to relish. Now satiate midnight hunger pangs in a delicious way..
Reviewed by millions of home cooks. by. Here is another SUPER EASY and QUICK recipe! Dear Nick, Thank you for your awesome review. It means the world to us. We hope to welcome you back again and again at Pizza